General Chat

Stevo985

The wife just listed some shoes on fb marketplace. 90 seconds later a message “hey i’ll have those shoes but could you take some pictures of you wearing them”

Its a female name on the account but i’m guessing some male foot fetish pervert. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

The wife just listed some shoes on fb marketplace. 90 seconds later a message “hey i’ll have those shoes but could you take some pictures of you wearing them”

Its a female name on the account but i’m guessing some male foot fetish pervert. 

So what else is she going to wear whilst posing in the shoes? 

inflate-%E8%A9%A6%E7%95%B6%E7%9C%9F.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Sorry mate, got plenty of time on my hands today.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm that bored without football I've just sat and done a whole 53 lap race on F1-19 at the Italian GP. 

Practice & Qualifying an' all 😩

I did quite a lot today mowed the lawn, went and got my ears cleaned privately.  I never knew a ear could contain so much ear wax. Its fascinating 

Never using cotton buds again

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I did quite a lot today mowed the lawn, went and got my ears cleaned privately.  I never knew a ear could contain so much ear wax. Its fascinating 

Never using cotton buds again

Thank god you didn’t have it done publicly.   That would have been gross.

• Haha 2

Exit polls suggest Sweden have reelected their centre-left coallition govt. Good. 

On the other hand, 1 in 5 Swedish voters seem to think fascism is the way forward. This world and the direction in which it’s heading…

Edited by El Zen
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

Exit polls suggest Sweden have reelected their centre-left coallition govt. Good. 

On the other hand, 1 in 5 Swedish voters seem to think fascism is the way forward. This world and the direction in which it’s heading…

It's tight as hell. Right is slightly in the lead now.

And SD is losing voters in my local election which makes me very happy. Our Liberal representatives have done a superb job in the region and are running away with it. 40% (+5) which is a stark contrast to the main election where they are almost out of it at 5%

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

It's tight as hell. Right is slightly in the lead now.

Oh, great. A weak David Cameron style tory govt held hostage by a bunch of bullish crypto fascist MAGA-wannabes. 

Heja Sverige 🙈

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Why is that good?  I’d love a centre left govt in the UK!

It looked as though the centre left would win. Which would have been good. I think we’re on the same side? 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, El Zen said:

A weak David Cameron style tory govt

Kristersson is so weak. It will be a shitshow if he gets the main seat. Åkesson will play him like a fiddle for 4 years

Edited by Tegis

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

Kristersson is so weak. It will be a shitshow it he gets the main seat. Åkesson will play him like a fiddle for 4 years

Indeed. Good luck, buddy! 

• Thanks 1

So depressing 1 out of 5 Swedes is pro-fascism. I just feel so defeated today. My wife's family are immigrants and I really fear for our future even though she was born here. These people are voting against my life and my future. And for what? I'm **** depressed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Â