Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Be kinda sad if the club went through all that brouhaha with getting the fans involved in designing the new badge and then went monochrome badge on the kits.

• Like 1

You've put some really, really good work into those shirts, the designs are great, and it's just convinced me there's nothing that'd make me part with cash to have that awful gambling logo on my chest

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

My first efforts for next season, might do some more funkier ones if I get chance over the summer.

Tempted to print these off on flip chart paper and just tape them over my torso. 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thought I'd have a go at a bit of a mad thrid strip, trying to modernise our original kit from 1874...

spacer.png

The 1874 one even tells you the jockey's hat colour which is helpful when trying to pick out runners in a big field.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thought I'd have a go at a bit of a mad thrid strip, trying to modernise our original kit from 1874...

spacer.png

Ooh, ooh, do the 1957 away kit we wore for the FA cup final. Love that one.

Why cant we have a grey-silver Away kit? Last one we had was that NTL one. ( i dont classify that cameo looking one of the map of brum as that colour)

I actually have this one i still like it

Screenshot_20230511_185903_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

Honestly, you should do kit design for a living. At the very least you should send some of your designs to the club.  Fantastic and please, keep them coming  👏🏻

I almost look forward to seeing your kit designs as much as a daily transfer link 😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, S-Platt said:

We are either changing sponsor or kit supplier most years it seems.

If those contracts run until the end of June it kind of scuppers an early release.

That's my understanding anyway still there has been the odd season where this was not the case and its still delayed so who knows!

I understand that, but if we have say Castore on a 3/4 year kit supplier deal and the shirt sponsor also on a 3/4 year deal then there is no reason why we cannot pre-release any new shirts months in advance like say Liverplop Manure and Chelsea seem to do?

We really are behind with this and you would have thought someone at the club would have capitalised on this long ago.

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I understand that, but if we have say Castore on a 3/4 year kit supplier deal and the shirt sponsor also on a 3/4 year deal then there is no reason why we cannot pre-release any new shirts months in advance like say Liverplop Manure and Chelsea seem to do?

We really are behind with this and you would have thought someone at the club would have capitalised on this long ago.

So let's go back the last few years starting  relegation season Macron/Quick Books, Under Armor/Quick Books, Under Armour/Unibet  Luke/32 red, Kappa/W88, Kappa/Cazoo, Kappa/Cazoo, Castore/Cazoo next season Castore/BK8

One chance in all those seasons probably ruined by covid.

I could go back further and it would be similar the only time I ever remember it happening we relegated Coventry in a Diadora/NTL purple monstrosity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Love it. I've seen someone say the home is similar with white vertical stripes, claret body, blue sleeves

Yeah, I saw that comment. I hate vertical stripes so I hope they’re wrong. Other people saying that this picture is just a fake pic of the Ireland kit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

Monochrome badge would work better on this I think. 

Â