Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

40 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I can't recall them ever having done this. 

after a quick look west ham havent either, they've done a white or dark blue kit in the same template a few times but never a blue and claret shirt as a direct inverse, they've had more blue away shirts than us too, we've only had a couple of them

closest i can find is burnley in 16/17 and even then they changed the collar and minor details

ultigamerz: PES 2016 Burnley FC 2016/17 Kits

10 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

My first efforts for next season, might do some more funkier ones if I get chance over the summer.

All three are lovely, great work mate

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

My first efforts for next season, might do some more funkier ones if I get chance over the summer.

That away kit ...🤤.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They look amazing, especially the away. Could you do the 2nd and 3rd with the badge in claret and blue?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All good, particularly the white one 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'd stake my house that those kits will be much nicer then the actual ones we get.

If you are doing more then I will point you to my earlier post in this thread quoted below.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

IMG_1627.jpeg

This is good. Would be better with a collar. I think gold lettering on any sponsor is best. It adds a nice contrast. The W88 sponsor we had a few years back was gold and other than the weird shoulders, that was a great look. Also, look at what a huge difference the gold outline around the badge makes, as well as the Umbro branding. I really wish we had Umbro too because they get the shade of claret just right. Umbro claret doesn't look hot pink in direct bright sunlight, it remains dark.

Love this one

4 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Teales can you try a navy one please 😃

That charcoal grey one is just filth. Id buy that in a heart beat

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

These look great. I would go for a little yellow detailing on the home kit myself, perhaps sleeve piping, or maybe on the logo to finish it off, but it is luuurvely.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bravo. I'd be very happy if the club launched all of those. That away in particular hits the nail on the head.

• Like 4

Â