Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

41 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

So let's go back the last few years starting  relegation season Macron/Quick Books, Under Armor/Quick Books, Under Armour/Unibet  Luke/32 red, Kappa/W88, Kappa/Cazoo, Kappa/Cazoo, Castore/Cazoo next season Castore/BK8

One chance in all those seasons probably ruined by covid.

I could go back further and it would be similar the only time I ever remember it happening we relegated Coventry in a Diadora/NTL purple monstrosity.

I agree. It's been a bit misaligned over the years and no real consistency in being able to do it.

Moving forward hopefully this changes. It would benefit the commercial side of the club imo, and fans wouldn't be left waiting until September to get their hands on our latest shirts etc.

22 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree. It's been a bit misaligned over the years and no real consistency in being able to do it.

Moving forward hopefully this changes. It would benefit the commercial side of the club imo, and fans wouldn't be left waiting until September to get their hands on our latest shirts etc.

That's the hope once we hit consistency and European Football we should get a better kit supplier then its just the tie in with whoever wants to sponsor the new North Stand and front of shirt.

Emery is the key to everything really.

• Like 1

Looks like the Ireland shirt with some small changes. Be shocked if our kit is a template design given the agreement is much different to others Castore have business deals with. Also praying the wings are not on the shoulders like Wolves and Sevilla. 

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Does this look genuine?

It's actually T shaped...that can't be real.

Might be a cheap fake from the same factory making the real one though i guess.

It would be alright but they collar neck line looks rubbish. Looks like they ran out of ideas to finish it.

35 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’d rather not have the lines, just feels like an afterthought because otherwise they may feel it’s plain.  

I’d prefer just pure white with just the trims or a different design.  

Maybe because it just reminds me of the lines on my writing pads, and I joked that the third kit will be based on graph paper 😂

I won’t be disappointed if it is this but think it could be better.

There's no point in Castore putting any effort into designing our kits next season because that new sponsor would destroy any shirt.

Love the sponsorless one above but with the sponsor it looks horrendous.

Even the Luke shirts which were a thing of beauty would be destroyed by that logo.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dubliner said:

There's no point in Castore putting any effort into designing our kits next season because that new sponsor would destroy any shirt.

Love the sponsorless one above but with the sponsor it looks horrendous.

Even the Luke shirts which were a thing of beauty would be destroyed by that logo.

Castore comes up big and baggy for my liking and and gambling sponsor will not go on kids shirts so let's hope the JXL fits 😜 

Edited by S-Platt
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Another third strip, this time based on 1878 strip.

spacer.png

Would love it if we used the lion on its own like that for the third kit. 

It's also sexy a f

• Like 1

Â