Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Alot of the home kits with a touch of yellow/gold on the edge of the collar or sleeves works really well in my opinion. Or even as the sponser writing. Gold works well on the lettering in the crest with claret and blue.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Will we have them funny looking European letters and numbers that some clubs have for their continental adventures?

The club has its own font so yeah. 

I mean if I’m buying a kit next year I want the ECL patch and those numbers. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

The club has its own font so yeah. 

I mean if I’m buying a kit next year I want the ECL patch and those numbers. 

Same. First year back in the Prem I made sure to get the PL patch on my shirt. I’ll be doing the same with the ECL patch on next season’s shirt

• Like 1

Last time Villa came to the states they launched one of their kits while over here (can’t remember if it was the home or away). I’d expect us to have at least the home, and probably also away, launched by our US trip.

What I am mildly surprised about is that Villa didn’t launch their new brand the last match of the season, which I believe they had previously said was the plan. The gravitas of the match probably put those plans on hold.

My daughter (who of course follows the Villa, as its in her DNA) has a boyfriend who is a arsenal supporter, he goes to games when he can, said that the new 23/24 season arsenal shirts are already in the shop when he went on Sunday......

8 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

My daughter (who of course follows the Villa, as its in her DNA) has a boyfriend who is a arsenal supporter, he goes to games when he can, said that the new 23/24 season arsenal shirts are already in the shop when he went on Sunday......

Nearly all big teams are showing how it's done.

Sadly we're still learning after all these years   🙄

It's a joke!

Arsenal have had the Adidas/Emirates combo for a while now though so won't have any issues contract-wise with release dates etc. I imagine we are tied to Cazoo until a certain date so can't release the new shirt with a new sponsor until the deal expires.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Wonder if we'll get a 4th kit this season for the European games

It will be out in mid April with a bit of luck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterSw said:

Arsenal have had the Adidas/Emirates combo for a while now though so won't have any issues contract-wise with release dates etc. I imagine we are tied to Cazoo until a certain date so can't release the new shirt with a new sponsor until the deal expires.

Does Cazoo even exist anymore? Didn't they go into administration or similar?? Hardly in a position to hold us to anything if so 😅

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

Does Cazoo even exist anymore? Didn't they go into administration or similar?? Hardly in a position to hold us to anything if so 😅

Is that not all the more reason to tread very carefully with them? The administrators could take us to court for a breach of contract if it was a means to bring monies in?

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

Is that not all the more reason to tread very carefully with them? The administrators could take us to court for a breach of contract if it was a means to bring monies in?

I must admit I've no idea, strangely haven't been involved in many litigation cases with administrators.

Why are we always, always one of the last PL clubs to reveal our new kit? It's been that way for as long as I can remember and even everything else going right on and off the pitch doesn't seem to have changed this.