Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

10 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

That sponsor looks absolutely horrific. 

This is why I look after my Nike x Acorns shirt like I do my own child. (I treat my child well, I promise).

30 degrees with no conditioner for the child? 

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Such a shame we've opted for a cheap tacky sponsor.

Cheap in appearance, big dollar bills in terms of sponsorship money.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, burchy said:

The 8 stands for how much each bloomin burger costs! Love a BK but you have to get a second mortgage ££££££ every time you go there, specially with two kids and the wife in tow.

I’d advise you to stay away from Five  Guys then! 

(The burger chain, not groups of men or boy bands)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Cheap in appearance, big dollar bills in terms of sponsorship money.

It may very well be big dollar $ but it's another gambling company ffs and a controversial one at that.

It just looks like cheap crap you would expect to see a championship club wearing.  I cannot see many of these shirts selling if I'm honest.

I would happily buy the shirt if they release one that doesn't have this crap logo splashed across the front of it.

Well done to the person that agreed t9 this deal.  🙄

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It may very well be big dollar $ but it's another gambling company ffs and a controversial one at that.

It just looks like cheap crap you would expect to see a championship club wearing.  I cannot see many of these shirts selling if I'm honest.

I would happily buy the shirt if they release one that doesn't have this crap logo splashed across the front of it.

Well done to the person that agreed t9 this deal.  🙄

First season with new badge and potentially something to look forward to in terms of final league position with Emery in charge. I reckon whatever happens it will sell.

The mockups here so far all scream West Ham/ Burnley though. I usually like the fan efforts and then get disappointed with the final real one, so if this is where we're starting from...

20 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I’d advise you to stay away from Five  Guys then! 

(The burger chain, not groups of men or boy bands)

We went there for the eldest’s 11th birthday at the start of the year so hear you there. Thought the burgers were ok but nothing special and not worth the premium.

The milkshakes though, they’re a different story

These all reek of Burnley/West Ham, and are therefore terrible. We don't do 'fussy' designs generally, we go fairly classy and clean - and the times we don't do that have tended to be our 'worst' kits.

The sponsor on this shirt will bugger it regardless of how well it's designed, but at least we can expect the underlying design to be at least decent.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, slovenian said:

345614269_579907120632310_62939816098232

I'd take these tbh. Prefer the sponsors logo all in one colour in the home shirt too.

Their logo is terrible so going to have to put that opinion to one side, the design of the shirts here are decent

Guest av1
1 minute ago, nick76 said:

IMG_1602.jpeg

57 FA Cup vibes. 

One of my favourite tops. 

Â