Jhon Durán

PieFacE

17 minutes ago, Adman said:

I'm happy to give him time but think he's keinan Davis II. But I liked Keinan Davis I. Just don't think he'll push Ollie for a starting place imo

Idk he's in decent position to score just not fallen to him yet has something like 10 shots per 90 atm. Keinan would never ever sniff that in sub appearances. 

26 minutes ago, Adman said:

I'm happy to give him time but think he's keinan Davis II. But I liked Keinan Davis I. Just don't think he'll push Ollie for a starting place imo

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Idk he's in decent position to score just not fallen to him yet has something like 10 shots per 90 atm. Keinan would never ever sniff that in sub appearances. 

A Keinan Davis that doesn't get injured could be amazing.

Duran does look to have more of a goal threat and one of his chances is getting put away soon. Can see him scoring at Forest.

35 minutes ago, Adman said:

A bit of patience needed for a young man who’s just arrived here, next season we may loan him out or we may keep him involved here , which ever the coaches decide on hel settle and be more assured 🤞

He showed for Colombia the other week that he's class. He hasn't really had much of a chance when he's come on, and frankly I kind of hope he doesn't have much of a chance this season because we want Ollie on the pitch where possible. No need to rush (hopefully!). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's an 18 year old who has been here 5 minutes and came in mid season.

I don't think he's meant to be " pushing Ollie for a starting place " yet.

He's our no 2 striker though.  Imo need another option in summer and loan him out to develop himself a bit

49 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Being part of the group is important for this guy. It seems like he’s bedding in well and developing some good relationships with his teammates. Allow him to settle, build up his fitness and confidence and get a preseason under his belt.

We don’t need to rush him.

This 100%. Absolutely no reason to put too much pressure on him when we don't have to. 

That strike for his national team, dispels any doubts on his technical ability....not anybody scores them.

That was awesome technique.....He is young and raw, but the clay on the potters wheel is quality.

He is one to let grow, in to the club.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Adman said:

He's our no 2 striker though.  Imo need another option in summer and loan him out to develop himself a bit

But is being loaned out to say Preston or Bristol really better for his development than him staying at villa and increasing the duration of his cameos?

As an 18/19 year old Colombian kid?

Loans are not always the answer, I think he'll develop more here with us, trust that emery will do what's right and not be archer mkII where we keep him but then don't bother to play him 

• Like 3

Â