Premier League relegation battle

useless

23 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Im not a Burnley fan but you have to respect them.They are the smallest club to win the old first division.Which is something quite a few other clubs have never done.

Huge respect and some great fans with a real good sense of humour that are neighbours of mine. 

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Huge respect and some great fans with a real good sense of humour that are neighbours of mine. 

Mocking Wesley injury or the racist incidents 

Not sure would say thats great

Huge game between Burnley v Everton this evening.

Everton look to be without Mina, Allan, Keane and Van De Beek.

I’m hoping Everton lose and go down but I suppose if they escape it means Burnley will go and I’ll gain some solace knowing that thug, Ben Mee is no longer a Premier League footballer, which in itself is a scandal. 

• Like 1

I know some burnley fans really nice people. Every fan base has a few fools. But generally you have to respect what they have accomplished with the size of the club and budget.

Rather leeds newcastle or Everton in that order

Really looking forward to the game tonight - almost a winner takes it all match. Everton's remaining fixtures are nasty as hell, after tonight potentially only one winnable game on paper (obviously that's not how it works in reality, and there's always a team who manages to pull 2-3 completely against-the-odds wins out of the bag down near the bottom in the run-in), and they really need 3 points today. I can't see them getting more than 33 points, but that MIGHT be enough for them 

I feel like Leeds could still get drapped into it, they have two potential tricky away fixtures coming up against Watford and Palace, then play and then Man City at home, Arsenal away, and Chelsea at home, so the next two are important games for them.

13 minutes ago, useless said:

I feel like Leeds could still get drapped into it, they have two potential tricky away fixtures coming up against Watford and Palace, then play and then Man City at home, Arsenal away, and Chelsea at home, so the next two are important games for them.

Indeed. Leeds aren't actually safe by a long way if they lose at Watford which is very possible.

I think right at end of the season they have Brighton and Brentford which may just save them but their GD is worst in league so they could need two wins from those.

Shows how massive those late winners v Norwich and Wolves were.

I still think the current bottom 3 will go down, but it will be great to see Leeds and Newcastle dragged back into it. That only really happens though if Watford win a couple of games. Without looking, I think Watford have the easiest run in - their game against Leeds is massive at the weekend. If they win that, it gets a little bit more tasty.

I think Everton will just scrape survival. 

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I still think the current bottom 3 will go down, but it will be great to see Leeds and Newcastle dragged back into it. That only really happens though if Watford win a couple of games. Without looking, I think Watford have the easiest run in - their game against Leeds is massive at the weekend. If they win that, it gets a little bit more tasty.

I think Everton will just scrape survival. 

near the end of the season they have watford brentford and palace. if they don't scrape any points from this tough run coming up they may be faced with needing to win all 3

will be a few twists and turns yet i think. remember how we were dead and buried before picking up 8 points from the final 4 games

33 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

No doubt we will gift Burnley the points they need. 

Everton are only heading in one direction and appear to have no fight in them. I expect at least one of the bottom three to overtake them. 

It would be amazing and a great way to finish the season.  If any 1 from Leeds / Newcastle or Everton could go then great.  2 from 3 would be dreamland.

All 3 clubs and their fans are in their own way utter scum so fingers crossed.

• Like 3