Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Dare I say, 10?

We not retiring it and building a shrine out of his leftover kit? 

Oh, OK.. Yeah then let Leon destroy opposition in it. 

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Anyone know when he arrives in England. 

Desperate to hit the ground running and want all these new signings on the pitch v Watford. 

I think they said he would be in Jamaica for one more day after his signing then fly up. 

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Thanks 1

I admit I've not followed this guy at all,  but the YT videos certain look promising.  Very quick,  full of tricks and a powerful shot on him.   Looking forward to seeing him in a Villa shirt. 

Probably the biggest signing we’ve made in a long time, yet very little fanfare about him because of obvious reasons.

Time to get excited about our new forward line 😍

I am very very excited to see this man on the pitch. He's going to light up Villa Park.

Him and Buendia are both going to deliver some magical football this season. Grealish will not be missed when the season gets going.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I am very very excited to see this man on the pitch. He's going to light up Villa Park.

Him and Buendia are both going to deliver some magical football this season. Grealish will not be missed when the season gets going.

Add Traore to that mix

Re the stepping stone I reiterate that his father Craig Butler said - "either he'll improve and leave Villa and go to one of top 6 clubs or he'll improve and Villa will improve with him and they'll win titles together". 

He's said this a few times. Check his YouTube channel for confirmation.

• Like 2

Â