Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I think it will take him a while but when he does click and click with some consistency he has the same ceiling as Sancho. I just keep trying to imagine how anyone and i mean anyone is going to cope with the 4 thronged attack that we can put on the pitch at any one time. Its insane. 

38 minutes ago, useless said:

If he settles in this league could be the most exciting player to watch playing in a VIlla shirt in a long time. We aren't really known for having a traditional way of playing or having a 'Villa way', but something I always associate with our best teams that we've had, is speedy attacking players, so good to see we've got another one in the team, somehow feels like a good match.

I feel like we've finally replaced Ashley Young, 10 years later. Him also being back is some nice symmetry too.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i hope he has some super training regime and he's not stuck in a hotel losing fitness!!!

He’ll have a personal training schedule, definitely. Can’t replace proper training, and he’ll probably be a bit ring rusty, but I doubt he’ll be that far off the pace.

More highlights i watch and the more I read about this guy I am very very happy with this signing.

Think his fee will be an absolute bargain if he does what I think he can.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 1

The kind of signing where we as fans must be patient. It will take a little for him to adjust but once he does let the fireworks begin 🎇

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Smith will ease him in slowly. Traore wasn't in featuring lots of minutes until 2 months in 

That was mainly because of fitness though. It is more likely bailey will be fully fit. 

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We all love a player that when he gets the ball you feel somethings about to happen. Last season we had it with Jack and occasionally with Traore. This season it will be this lad.

And occasionally Traoré 

Â