Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Looks like this was actually done for Jamaican Press/News. Will be big news there I imagine.

Seems they, recorded, the press conference, being recorded, but with a potato.

The kid must be knackered.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Looks like this was actually done for Jamaican Press/News. Will be big news there I imagine.

Seems they, recorded, the press conference, being recorded, but with a potato.

The kid must be knackered.

He seems to understand the value of making yourself marketable, get few of the to Jamaican athletes into some villa jerseys now and it win win

• Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

This is why I don't do Twitter, and never will.

Sensible.

But tbh, you don’t have to “do” Twitter or get too involved

I just find it a good place to get your news and information in one single place, don’t have to engage in conversations or arguments. Just see what’s posted and move on.

• Like 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

In the YouTube live comments 'KDB' just said I want to move to Aston Villa.

Birmingham Mail headline:

Shock transfer twist involving Man City megastar.

Sam Lee was seen spontaneously combusting when.....

It’s dumb, people are messing about on the chat and naming themselves after players and club personnel… pathetic really.

And some people are thick enough to believe that they are actually who they claim to be. E.g. someone asked “who are you excited to play with”, a guy with the name “Leon Bailey” replies with “can’t wait to play with Jack and Watkins”… then someone posts it on Twitter… 🤦‍♂️ FFS

• Haha 1

Not sure why everyone is getting uppity tbh. Plenty of footballers have meddling, arrogant agents (family or otherwise), it’s just not usually this public.

Plus, living in the Caribbean, this kind of thing for announcements and news and such is par for the course. Not much in the way of world class facilities and media training here.

My guess would be the club were surprised by it but just let it happen once it was on the cards. I’m guessing Jamaican national fans will have enjoyed the opportunity to watch one of their own sign into the biggest leagues. What’s the big deal really?

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Sensible.

But tbh, you don’t have to “do” Twitter or get too involved

I just find it a good place to get your news and information in one single place, don’t have to engage in conversations or arguments. Just see what’s posted and move on.

But I think it's deteriorating the worlds attention span and sense of common decency so I'm leading the rebellion against social media. Which is enormously ironic considering I'm posting this on what is essential a social media site.

• Like 1

Â