Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

so in a nutshell, we just watched Bailey sign on the dotted line, Baileys dad/agent chatting face time to Johan Lange while going through the contract (twice), talking about faxing the contract over, going through the drama of signing all the right parts.......hoping the contract is faxed and not posted or sent via carrier pigeon......

- All before the club have even announced the signing officially.....

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!, lol.

AM I GOING MAD?, DID I JUST DREAM ALL THAT?!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

And the plane has been delayed comments?

he flew from Florida to jamaica today (last night), and is signing the contract in jamaica with his family, the press conference thing with his agent is in jamaica.

2 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

And the plane has been delayed comments?

the press conf was due to happen at 15:00 yesterday, but his plane got delayed for 5+ hours in Florida, so it kept getting put back, he landed in Jamaica a couple of hours ago, and the press conf. is now at 01:30.

5 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I'm confused ... that does not look like London...  I thought Leon was flying in from Jamaica?

Lol no that was never a thing. He was always planning to be in Jamaica for this. I still don't know where the London rumor came from.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol no that was never a thing. He was always planning to be in Jamaica for this. I still don't know where the London rumor came from.

people just putting 2 and 2 together and getting smacked in the face by a kipper.

Â