Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sancho coming on for 2 minutes is honestly the most baffling decision I saw in the entire tournament.

Southgate: doesn't want to play seasoned Champions League winger Sancho. He's a young player without experience at this level and we need to protect him

Also Southgate: Up you step for a penalty in the final without playing in the game.

He's full of shit.

Interesting he said I’m not thinking about the WC. Wonder if he’ll walk, taken them as far as I can etc…

23 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I'm gonna load up FIFA and accept the national team job. All attack all the time to make me feel better.

Good call. I won the Champions League and World cup with Villa in career mode :)  Elmo scored the winner in the CL final yo will be happy to hear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, legov said:

FFS some of the overreactions here

I'm genuinely interested what you consider overreactions? Most people seem to have pretty much hit all the nails on the head? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Didn't the manager pick the penalty takers and the order they are taken?

Pretty sure he told Jack in the huddle 

Well if he has then he’s cocked up because in my view, any professional footballer, particularly at international level should be capable of scoring a penalty, it comes down to nerve and mettle, you ask for volunteers.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Well, I would have backed him for a penalty ahead of Saka but for seasons known only to Southgate the one useful function I might have been good for as a mature, experienced player how captains Liverpool, he took him off and delegated to a 19 year old kid. 

I agree but he took him off. so the point  was why was Hendo even taken if he wasn't an experienced head for the situation. 

4 minutes ago, jim said:

Southgate saying he picked the pen takers. FFS

He needs to take a look at himself tbh. Who could possibly think that  it's fair giving the 5th penalty to a kid who's never taken a penalty in their professional career, in the biggest game they've ever played.

• Like 1

Â