Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

It's a sad reality but you are so right buddy, it happens to them everytime, if I were them I'd just switch social media off for a week and go on holiday.

He ain't right.   Don't be  a prisoner of the moment . 

Race never entered my mind until I logged back on to VT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I didn’t realise we didn’t have one shot on target after we scored until heard it on itv just now, that is just **** atrocious 

I was saying that while watching the game, when have we tested their GK.  He looked like he couldnt kick a long ball because he got his defenders to kick it or he did a short pass.  We didnt run him down.  We never really got down the wings, Kane got no service and Saka and Henderson look fairly useless when they came on.  I just couldnt see us scoring because we never tested their GK at all.

The thing that has done my head in though is making a 19 year old take the fifth penalty, I wont forgive Southgate for that especially as he's been through that pain for 25 years.  To put that on a kid is a disgrace!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Rio just **** admit we were too negative

He defended Southgate then switched his opinion half way through , man loves the sound of his own voice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The game stats make for a horrible reading, guess the hope was we would win via pens but when it doesn’t come off the stats look even worse.

No Grealish until extra time - just like the Denmark game, the game was always extra time or more. It’s simply not good enough. 

Â