Semi finals

Tuesday July 6th

Wembley 20:00 ITA.png?imwidth=158Italy   v ESP.png?imwidth=158Spain

Wednesday July 7th

Wembley 20:00 ENG.png?imwidth=158England v DEN.png?imwidth=158Denmark

Final

Sunday July 11th

Wembley 20:00  ITA.png?imwidth=158Italy v ENG.png?imwidth=158England

England really cant lose the tournament now, home fans all the way and none or very few away fans. Be good for them but 2 all time tournament wins at home would be a little tarnished in history

Edit: tarnished probably a harsh word but internationally it wont be as respected unless do it abroad 

Edited by Zatman
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Tegis said:

You know when small heath harp on about beating us somewhere in the dark ages. Thats kind of annoying right? Now imagine as a Swede in 92, having them winning it on our turf, when they didn't even qualify for the thing, and I still get to hear about it.

now dont start that again the jungle book GIF

Haha, sorry man. 

• Like 1

I’m not sure there’s much to worry about with Denmark. They have lost 2 of 5, and the 3 wins were against Russia, Wales and Czech. 
This side of the draw is very easy. 

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

You know when small heath harp on about beating us somewhere in the dark ages. Thats kind of annoying right? Now imagine as a Swede in 92, having them winning it on our turf, when they didn't even qualify for the thing, and I still get to hear about it.

now dont start that again the jungle book GIF

Technically as hosts, Sweden didn't qualify either 😉

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m not sure there’s much to worry about with Denmark. They have lost 2 of 5, and the 3 wins were against Russia, Wales and Czech. 
This side of the draw is very easy. 

The game they lost they battered Belgium only for De Bruyne to come off the bench and change the game. They lack a finisher 

I dont the Finland game can be judged as a loss 

As well as Denmark have done given the circumstances, they looked shot to pieces towards the end yesterday.Without sounding too arrogant we really should progress to the final.

Yes, I agree @av1 I think Denmark have been playing a consistent team eleven also.

England have had the luxury of swapping a few players around to keep things fresh.

If we approach the game in the same manner as against Ukraine and dictate the game we should win.

Â