Tammy Abraham

nick76

With Lukaku coming in, surely this spells the end for Tammy at Chelsea? He's not going to start any of the big games unless Lukaku, Havertz, and Werner are all injured. League cup at best.

Can see him going to Spurs on the cheap if they sell Kane.

5 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

With Lukaku coming in, surely this spells the end for Tammy at Chelsea? He's not going to start any of the big games unless Lukaku, Havertz, and Werner are all injured. League cup at best.

Can see him going to Spurs on the cheap if they sell Kane.

Yeah me to.  Chelsea are crazy in letting him go. Mind you they were stupid in selling Lukaku years ago and now spending nearly 100 mil getting him back.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah me to.  Chelsea are crazy in letting him go. Mind you they were stupid in selling Lukaku years ago and now spending nearly 100 mil getting him back.

I hope he moves for himself though, he's a good player who'll do well for a manager who believes in him. Think his best form has been under Smith and Lampard. Chelsea will regret selling him if Lukaku's form dips and Tammy is banging them in for someone else 

1 hour ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I hope he moves for himself though, he's a good player who'll do well for a manager who believes in him. Think his best form has been under Smith and Lampard. Chelsea will regret selling him if Lukaku's form dips and Tammy is banging them in for someone else 

Meh.

They'll just buy him back, or someone who’s even better.

Regret? Doubt it.

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Trouble is Lukaku was never going to be happy sitting on the bench at Chelsea so you can see why they sold him and Abraham wont even get on the bench and he needs regular first team football. 

On 05/08/2021 at 12:18, Genie said:

Tammy seems to have turned his nose up several times at the prospect of a permanent move to Villa. 

I'm glad. Don't think it would have been the right move for us

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm glad. Don't think it would have been the right move for us

If we'd had the option, I'd have taken him over Watkins without a second thought. It's a good job I'm not in charge of recruitment :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Tammy will move before the window shuts I’m sure of it. Possibly Wolves, West Ham or Spurs if Kane goes.

He shouldn’t be just bench warming.

Maybe if he don't move, we can revisit this thread next season's window.

Edited by Dave-R

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

spacer.png

What if Watkins is now injured, where will all the Watkins won't be injured people be, where are you 🤣

If Watkins is now ruled out for a while maybe we should of got Tammy and Ings both in at this rate lol 

Seasons not even began and were potentially 3 strikers short, no Davis, can't play Wes because obviously needs more rehabilitation and Watkins possibly out, so only Ings to rely on, disaster zone this.

Edited by Dave-R

Â