Tammy Abraham

nick76

Just now, nnock1984 said:

Surprised with went for Ings over Abraham (purely based on age), but these guys know what they’re doing. Great to have two Top 6 strikers in the club! 

It's been mentioned in Ings thread, it's Tammys lack of work rate that lets him down, he doesn't press like Ollie and danny

• Like 1

He’s a good player, good strike rate. Ings is definitely better though.

I just never got the feeling he wanted to ever be here.  I really believe he had the chance to push a move through to us when we came up, but took a gamble that was never going to work with Chelsea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Fair play to ya, the banter has been top notch!

I’ve loved it.  It was serious about getting in the striker but it was also having fun along the way.  So it’s a win for me that we get a quality striker but a win for the anti-Tammy brigade.  Seems everybody comes out of this thread with some kind of win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I’ve loved it.  It was serious about getting in the striker but it was also having fun along the way.  So it’s a win for me that we get a quality striker but a win for the anti-Tammy brigade.  Seems everybody comes out of this thread with some kind of win.

Nah I want Tammy now 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I’ve loved it.  It was serious about getting in the striker but it was also having fun along the way.  So it’s a win for me that we get a quality striker but a win for the anti-paying too much for a player that isn't worth it and will upset the balance and structure of our squad brigade.  Seems everybody comes out of this thread with some kind of win.

Sorted.

Â