Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

If we aim to qualify for europe  ( and thats what the owners want ) then we need Tammy.Last season we dropped down from 6th because Jack was out,we dont want to do that again this season because Watkins is out. 

There are other strikers!

1 hour ago, Danishlad said:

Tammy will play up front with Watkins wide left. It was the plan from the start and the reason Smith went for Wesley. He likes a big man up front. 

Does he? Brentford had Hogan and Maupay up front, he also clearly doesnt fancy Davis

45 minutes ago, picicata said:

I could build a quality argument against why that's not true but frankly it's all been said and I can't be arsed so suffice to say

Horseshit

aint horseshit mate, he used 22 mill on Wesley

8 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

Davis is a mid table championship player at best he be mad if he thought he was decent back up

I agree, but he was back up last year and has been here for years. they obviously think he is good enough for the squad.

3 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I agree, but he was back up last year and has been here for years. they obviously think he is good enough for the squad.

U can’t build a squad in one window we have gone from championship to prem his appearances will lessen and lessen now 

3 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

U can’t build a squad in one window we have gone from championship to prem his appearances will lessen and lessen now 

agreed, getting a bit off the point I was making. Smith does like this type of player, hence the Wesley buy and interest in Tammy

Edited by Danishlad

If Wesley or Davis goes out on loan and we get him for a lot less than £40mil than I'd be happy with this. That's a lot of variables falling into place though 

7 minutes ago, skarroki said:

If Wesley or Davis goes out on loan and we get him for a lot less than £40mil than I'd be happy with this. That's a lot of variables falling into place though 

This is the key bit for me. No more than £30m and I’d be happy with it.

Â