Tammy Abraham

nick76

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

**** that I want Ollie to play

After the Jack thing in the summer and losing the Emi’s for the game recently, I don’t care now whether our players play for their national teams.  I understand the good points and bad points but I don’t care anymore.  If they go and play, I just hope they are fit when they come back to the club.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

they've lost to juve, milan, lazio, drawn with napoli, surprising with jose, they've in a poor run in general, 4th in the league but lost 4 games out of 11 and 12 points off top

he's got 2 goals in 11 games, not really good enough is it? from what i saw with him at the start he looked like he went off like a rocket, ran his bollocks off, was involved in a lot of their good stuff, not seen him for nearly 2 months now though so im guessing after a great start he's fell off a cliff

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they've lost to juve, milan, lazio, drawn with napoli, surprising with jose, they've in a poor run in general, 4th in the league but lost 4 games out of 11 and 12 points off top

he's got 2 goals in 11 games, not really good enough is it? from what i saw with him at the start he looked like he went off like a rocket, ran his bollocks off, was involved in a lot of their good stuff, not seen him for nearly 2 months now though so im guessing after a great start he's fell off a cliff

They are surprisingly playing well. Should have drawn with Juve and Milan and are playing decent football. Defence is really poor (blame that on Fonseca) and lack a striker as Dzeko was huge act to follow 

• Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 14:26, Zatman said:

They are surprisingly playing well. Should have drawn with Juve and Milan and are playing decent football. Defence is really poor (blame that on Fonseca) and lack a striker as Dzeko was huge act to follow 

Mourinho is a good manager...  What a shocker!  Spuds fans would have you believe he's done after "under performing" there for less than a full season.  

• 3 weeks later...

Yet he instantly replaced Ollie in the England squad with average goal scoring stats.

Could it be because Roma play in the UEFA conference league?  And thos getting that 'European football experience'? You know that excuse Southgate used on our Jack on why he wasn't playing. Which without any question partially fueled his move to Man City. 

And some like Southgate on here. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yet he instantly replaced Ollie in the England squad with average goal scoring stats.

Perhaps he wouldn't have if Watkins himself had average scoring stats. Based on his performances this season I think he's lucky to be in the Villa team, never mind playing for England.

OBviously it was one hell of a goal at the weekend and I'm hoping he makes me look like a fool in the coming weeks :)

• 3 weeks later...
Â