Tammy Abraham

nick76

Considering so many have asked for it and he's dominating other threads here is a thread for the next Aston Villa signing 😉

a link as well

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tammy-abraham-aston-villa-transfer-20914606

Aston Villa continue to be linked with a move to bring Tammy Abraham back to the club and there are claims Dean Smith's side could offer Chelsea up to £40m for the striker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If signing Tammy doesn't impact our plans for the rest of the summer I'm all for it.

If it means that we have to re-sign Danny Drinkwater for CM because we've spent the majority of our budget on a ST then this will be a problem.

• Like 2

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

not because i dont think hes a good player, but because spending 40m on his position is right down the list of priorities!!!

Edited by MaVilla

7 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

No thanks. 

I dont know how this works but Mods, as author for the first time of a thread, can I be a dictator and delete responses I dont agree to? 😂😂

SITEasdasddd get GIF

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

not because i dont think hes a good player, but because spending 40m on his position is right down the list of priorities!!!

Second on my priority list after CAM

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

We really need to be better than this. Tammy has consistently failed at the top level and while he might just get it right given yet another chance, why would we take the risk when we can afford a much higher calibre and more consistent striker ?

• Haha 1

Come on let's bring Tam Tam home to VP.

I used to drive my son nuts on FIFA with Tammy I always used to seem to drive home winners using him.

I also miss the Tammy Abraham chant.

Ooooooooh Tammmmy Abraham, oh oh oh ooooooh Tammy Abraham..

Just now, PieFacE said:

Loan with option to buy please. Other than that, no thank you

So what if Chelsea said Loan for a year but compulsory to buy? that would be a no from you?

I'm not sure why Chelsea would agree to that because if he's successful we'll obviously purchase but if he's a failure that get a less marketable and much decreased value player which is no good for them plus I think Tammy would want some security now after being pushed out on loan for seasons, then thinking he's established himself at Chelsea and then pushed out to the wilderness.  He wont want more of that and going to a club that's not sure if they want to buy him wouldnt be that attractive.  I say buy him and he will reward you many fold.

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

We really need to be better than this. Tammy has consistently failed at the top level and while he might just get it right given yet another chance, why would we take the risk when we can afford a much higher calibre and more consistent striker ?

He has not failed at the top, it's those in charge of him that have failed to give him game time.

He is a proven premier scorer and whoever gets there hand on him, he will be scoring past the rest of the teams and providing some decent goals for his new team.

Really Tammy's off the ball work is ace and he was the one that highlighted what we needed in a striker, I very much doubt with Tammy being at Villa we would not of gone after Watkins. I think both are similar in ways in terms of what they do off the ball that is, they both get about the pitch alot, now imagine having a fresh Watkins on at half time, damn would we pull teams to bits.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Tammy Tammy Tammy Tammy Tammy Tammy Abraham,

His real real names Kevin, his real names Keeevviiin!

Kevin Holtenga Vilareabi Bakrumie  Abraham 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Second on my priority list after CAM

hmm, i personally think the priority list should be:

1) DM

2) CAM (or left winger depending on how we will set up)

3) CB (Engels has gone)

4) Left back (depending on whether Young is backup LB)

5) Striker (& the striker shouldnt be Abraham imo......)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

Â