Tammy Abraham

nick76

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I was about to post that. Some people on here are blind I swear. 

I like Ings, I really do, and think he'll be a very good player for us. However, i'd have had Abraham over him, given the choice 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, romavillan said:

If he keeps playing like this, the €68m buy back looks good value. Been incredible with and without the ball, Veretout for the second goal isn't directly a Tammy assist but he shows great feet with back to goal closed down by two players wide going nowhere, keeps the ball beats both defenders and gets the ball into feet really well. Doesn't admire the pass runs 40 yards into a great position, again back to goal knocks it off to Pellegrini who nutmegs a defender to slot in Veretout running from deeo to score a great goal. 

Then scores with an awesome finish from 18 yards. Been very very good, closing down a shitload better than he ever did for us.

I and others kept saying his game has come along well and truly since he played for us, he's learnt much and they will struggle to deal with him abroad.

It was pure madness not bringing him back to Villa.

Popped on a roma forum to see what they're saying, the latest post 

I'm already cursing for the day it leaves.  Holy God what a striker

Edit - had a 2nd look, the post was made by a nico76 :detect:😉

Edited by villa4europe
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think he would have been good. I think Danny Ings will be better. 

Tammy has time over Ings though, so he will get better. I think we paid for a finished article at his peak where we may get a couple of good seasons from him.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Popped on a roma forum to see what they're saying, the latest post 

I'm already cursing for the day it leaves.  Holy God what a striker

Edit - had a 2nd look, the post was made by a nico76 :detect:😉

👀

• Haha 1

Good height. Good pace. Silky touch. Beautiful in tight spaces. Constantly time and time again gets into goalscoring positions and he backs himself too.

He's brilliant but yeah he doesn't the sentimental type. Unless we really kick on he won't come back here. He's a ruthlessly driven guy I can see that.

One thing ive noticed from coverage is the media are rooting for him, he isnt Gazza but could be a good career move that even Southgate cant ignore him. 

He isnt the 1st English player in Serie A last few seasons. Wonder if the Jose effect helping 

Â