Tammy Abraham

nick76

On 11/08/2021 at 14:21, Zatman said:

Cut the price for him going abroad 

Also on 75k a week after tax. I assume with the 50% tax in the UK that's 150k a week here. For a known chance misser. No thanks. 

• Confused 1

Ain’t gonna happen, but Tammy seemed to have an amazing debut.  Didn’t score, but got the opposition keeper sent off, hit the bar and got two assists. Couple of goals for Jordan Vertout too.  

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

dont think they'll win the league but at the same time there's enough for him to work with in that squad to push for CL, dont know what the depth is like but on paper they can put out a good 11

Its why he was hired, think they took 4 points off top 6 last season and easily beat the rest 

Glad he had a very good game. I think he will do well over there this season and next. If he does come back to the premier I think he will do great if he does down the line come back to this league and Villa should keep an eye on him and watch his career for Roma.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Playing very very well tonight. Major part of a great move for the second. Great feet, protecting the ball coming deep and directing attacks from deep. Looking a right player.

We don't need him, Ollie never gets injured.

Image result for knew it gif

• Haha 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Tammy is quality end of. If he gets games he will score.

If he keeps playing like this, the €68m buy back looks good value. Been incredible with and without the ball, Veretout for the second goal isn't directly a Tammy assist but he shows great feet with back to goal closed down by two players wide going nowhere, keeps the ball beats both defenders and gets the ball into feet really well. Doesn't admire the pass runs 40 yards into a great position, again back to goal knocks it off to Pellegrini who nutmegs a defender to slot in Veretout running from deeo to score a great goal. 

Then scores with an awesome finish from 18 yards. Been very very good, closing down a shitload better than he ever did for us.

• Like 1

Â