Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Really like him, a real knife fight in a phone-box type who can do a lot with not very much space. I've personally reeeeally wanted him to get into the side since we got him and I'm really glad his body is finally giving him the chance

• Like 4

Think he's really going to keep McGinn on his toes. No room for SJM to drop form like he did last season now. Sanson and Chuk will be Hungry and ready for his minutes. Same for Dougie. Nice position to be in.

Am thinking it's making the transfer window very tough though. We don't need more bodies in there, we need an out and out Star player in midfield and if we find one it'll come to the detriment of another decent or promising player.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Think he's really going to keep McGinn on his toes. No room for SJM to drop form like he did last season now. Sanson and Chuk will be Hungry and ready for his minutes. Same for Dougie. Nice position to be in.

Am thinking it's making the transfer window very tough though. We don't need more bodies in there, we need an out and out Star player in midfield and if we find one it'll come to the detriment of another decent or promising player.

Yep, there are currently a lot of options in both midfield and attack, with not really much if any squad space to work with. If we're also committed to playing and developing youngsters, this also has an impact on our decision making. I think we could do with a trim/refinement of the squad before adding.

• Like 1

Very tidy, works hard, wins the ball, carries the ball well forward, defence splitting passes, some brilliant 1-2s and first time passes, holds the ball up well, wins fouls. On wavelength with buendia. Needs to start.

and all those ppl writing him off......

Granted his injury situation has been nothing short of a diabolical disaster over the last 12 months, but this kid is a serious player.....

I quite like the idea of a Luiz/Sanson/McGinn or Luiz/Sanson/Ramsey midfield 3 (taking nothing away from Nakamba ofc).

• Like 2

Â