Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Thank god for VT!

I've seen some strange opinions on Sanson on Twitter and Facebook.

I thought he was very good yesterday, he's obviously not fully fit yet and was playing a very good team in Chelsea. With a run of games he will become an important player for us. I've seen a lot of midfielders sign for Villa and look anonymous in our midfield, Sanson was the opposite of that yesterday.

• Like 3

Based on performances, I'd have Luiz Sanson and McGinn, with JJ, Chukwuemeka, and Watkins... though I'd be okay swapping Archer for Watkins at this point as Ollie seems to be having trouble getting the ball out of his feet.

Buendia as impact sub - hasn't been good enough to start. Chukwuemeka looks better. JJ is better. 

• Like 1

Have said since January I think Sanson will find his place in our starting XI.

Well rounded player who reads the game excellently at both ends and has the skills and nous to contribute with or without the ball.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Have said since January I think Sanson will find his place in our starting XI.

He's looked good and I think he will absolutely be pushing for a starting place when everyone is fit.

I think Ramsey can push into a ten role for the moment next to Buendia, but as mad as it sounds given his form before his injury, I can see Nakamba struggling to get back into the side.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's looked good and I think he will absolutely be pushing for a starting place when everyone is fit.

I think Ramsey can push into a ten role for the moment next to Buendia, but as mad as it sounds given his form before his injury, I can see Nakamba struggling to get back into the side.

Ramsey has promise and has been good but I wonder if he starts as often as he has for the remainder?

His role will be central or to the left in midfield, in the hole as a ten, or to the left in a front three, no?

It's going to be tough for anyone who's not displaying their worth and value to retain a spot with the options we have.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, lexicon said:

Really feel sorry for him. Bad mistake in what was an otherwise excellent performance.

Yep, just really unfortunate.  He's starting to look comfortable playing for us and is a very tidy player IMO.

• Like 4

Just now, bobzy said:

Yep, just really unfortunate.  He's starting to look comfortable playing for us and is a very tidy player IMO.

He's really light on his feet and excellent positioning too. Has to be a first choice CM for us. 

• Like 2

Â