Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 27/11/2021 at 01:47, WallisFrizz said:

SG has apparently said that he’s not quite there in terms of fitness but been trying hard in training and that the decision to involve him in the match day squads was for his morale as he has been feeling so frustrated. 
I like that both in terms of man management and that SG seems willing to tell us more about it where players are in terms of player fitness (gave also detail on Trez and Dougie) than Smith. Smith used to be so cagey and often misleading for no real benefit to anyone.

smart move.

This is his time to shine.
I'd go with Ramsey, Luiz and McGinn against Leicester with a view to giving him another 30 minutes. Same goes for the Liverpool match and then I'd expect him to be starting, or certainly fit enough to start against Norwich. 

It's still too early to tell, but I think he'll be a decent player for us if we can keep him match fit. 

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is his time to shine.
I'd go with Ramsey, Luiz and McGinn against Leicester with a view to giving him another 30 minutes. Same goes for the Liverpool match and then I'd expect him to be starting, or certainly fit enough to start against Norwich. 

It's still too early to tell, but I think he'll be a decent player for us if we can keep him match fit. 

Surely you can’t drop Marv. He has been superb and is key to our upturn in form. I would go for the same three as Wednesday to start. Great to have some options though!

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

Surely you can’t drop Marv. He has been superb and is key to our upturn in form. I would go for the same three as Wednesday to start. Great to have some options though!

I really like Marvelous but as good as he has been, I think we need to wrestle back some of the possession we’re allowing teams. That’s why I’d play Luiz instead of him with McGinn and Sanson/Ramsey in front. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

I don’t disagree with your point about Nakamba who I agree has been superb since Gerrard came in, I would however consider how Leicester are likely to set up. 

They are going to start with two CDM’s in Ndidi and Soumare (sp? For both) with one advanced player in Maddison. So me I think we need to pressure their two 6’s rather than have someone dedicated to sit and deal with Maddison.

I wouldn’t see it as “dropping Nakamba” rather playing what’s in front of you. Personally I’d be happy with Sanson/Luiz/McGinn  

1 hour ago, LondonVillian said:

N Isimat-Mirin ??

Nicolas Johnny Isimat-Mirin (French: [nikɔla izima miʁɛ̃]; born 15 November 1991) is a French professional footballer who plays as a central defender for American Major League Soccer club Sporting Kansas City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Isimat-Mirin

:D 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I like him. very good awareness in close quarters where space is minimal. 

Yup. He's got a lot about him and we're lucky to have him as an option. Bringing on Hourihane because we had no other choice could have meant a loss a year or so back.

On 05/12/2021 at 23:07, a m ole said:

Calm and collected when he came on, good vision and good energy. Mind blowing how people have written him off, he’s come out of the injury issues and looks ready to contribute. Big fan.

Very underrated people forget how good he was in France. Steve G knows what's his capabilities and qualities his building him up nicely 

• Like 2

Fingers crossed he can continue the promising start and that he is over his injury woes (fingers crossed), i have no doubt this guy is a proper player.

Edited by MaVilla

Â