Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

A far more progressive player than I thought he would be with an excellent eye for a pass. Also strong in the tackle. He is the epitome of a genuine number 8 and, fitness allowing, I think he will be in the starting XI in a very regular basis. 

I know he's mostly played as a CM for Marseille but most of the games I happened to watch with him at Marseille he happened to be playing more advanced as a attacking midfielder and he did it really well.

He's quite versatile and he could absolutely fill in at the #10 position if Gerrard want's to play with two 10's instead of wide players.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sne said:

I know he's mostly played as a CM for Marseille but most of the games I happened to watch with him at Marseille he happened to be playing more advanced as a attacking midfielder and he did it really well.

He's quite versatile and he could absolutely fill in at the #10 position if Gerrard want's to play with two 10's instead of wide players.

Sanson did lovely chip for a chance against City. I wouldn't drop Nakamba just because Norwich. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone. 

Luiz McGinn Nakamba

Buendia Sanson

Edited by Kiwivillan

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sanson did lovely chip for a chance against City. I wouldn't drop Nakamba just because Norwich. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone. 

Luiz McGinn Nakamba

Buendia Sanson

That's a really strong midfield on paper at least.

Ramsey will get his minutes this season but no issue for me if he's not starting every week, especially weeks when there is a midweek game.

Has to start next game for me, he excites me more than Bailey, I think he will raise our midfield another notch over the whole match rather than in flashes. Him and McGinn will be a pretty relentless and driving midfield whoever you add in. I think Nakamba/McGinn/Sanson has a decent feel about it, would allow them to get forward more.

54 minutes ago, chappy said:

Just a little thing but I thought sending him out to do the post match interview was an excellent piece of man management by Gerrard; you’re an important part of my squad etc.

Ooh any link

3 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Wonder if the coaching team have had their eye on the Norwich game for Sanson all along: ‘show your former manager what he was missing’ 

They may have had it in mind but not for that reason.

6 hours ago, sne said:

He's also played as a RM before joining marseille. 

Â