Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

That wasn't a shot no. Happy accident though.

Tricky to judge him tonight. I'm not sure he even got to first gear there.

Great technique, creative passing, good movement.

We were so on top it was hard to judge how he'll get on in a PL game.

One negative that's been niggling me as I kept reading it when he was linked, and I thought it again tonight...I don't think he's very fast at all. He's not slow, but I'm not sure he's faster than McGinn's little truffle shuffle for example. Might revise that if he really stretches his legs over the next few games, he only had to stroll around tonight.

Looking forward to seeing him with Cash at the weekend.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

One negative that's been niggling me as I kept reading it when he was linked, and I thought it again tonight...I don't think he's very fast at all. He's not slow, but I'm not sure he's faster than McGinn's little truffle shuffle for example. Might revise that if he really stretches his legs over the next few games, he only had to stroll around tonight.

I was thinking the same. But like you I got the feeling he wasn't really giving it the full beans. 

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

McGinn is quick. Have a look at the extended highlights from Monday—there's a moment that shows exactly how quick he is. This McGinn Twilight Zone thing doesn't make sense.

As for Traoré, I don't think he really tried to run today. He was pretty leisurely. That's not a dig—I just don't think we really needed to go up the gears at all tonight.

Edited by Rolta

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He looked quite quick tracking back but didn't really run into space.

I see what people mean that he almost always carries the ball inside, which worked well with Davis. Hopefully Watkins is able to play some neat one twos.

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Anyone actually thinks that pass infront of goal was ment as a shot? Genuine question.

Get out of here with your realism and let us have this.

Exquisite finish with his weaker foot 🤓

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â