Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

29 minutes ago, Indigo said:

"Wow he can't properly place a mask on his face, imagine him trying to aim shots or passes if he can't even manage that. Proof of a terrible signing." - VillaFella22

EidmDPJXkAE4Znr?format=jpg&name=large

He was trying to hide the fact that he was laughing watching Trez. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Can't wait to see him play on Thursday. We need someone to run at defenders. Too many times today Trez just turned back and passed it to Cash instead of taking on Enda Stevens.

I am looking forward to his debut.

Will be good to see what he offers to us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

"Wow he can't properly place a mask on his face, imagine him trying to aim shots or passes if he can't even manage that. Proof of a terrible signing." - VillaFella22

EidmDPJXkAE4Znr?format=jpg&name=large

Balotelli couldn't put on a bib or cut Christmas wrapping paper because the scissors weren't left-handed and he was lethal

I'm sceptical to the quality here, but I am at least pleased Deano is agreeing with me of the importance of balancing the two wide options. We already got Grealish, so the other winger needs to be a direct athletic work horse. I'm hoping this is the case with Traore. 

Watch him sign another left winger and put Grealish in as a CM though and make me look silly. 

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'm sceptical to the quality here, but I am at least pleased Deano is agreeing with me of the importance of balancing the two wide options. We already got Grealish, so the other winger needs to be a direct athletic work horse. I'm hoping this is the case with Traore. 

Watch him sign another left winger and put Grealish in as a CM though and make me look silly. 

This is clearly the plan

• Like 1

Â