Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When he's bad, he's BAD, when he's good, he's GOOD!

I think he’ll be more consistent next year as he’ll have properly settled into the team by then.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Love this guy. Everything he does is entertaining, including his mistakes.

I find it quite sad we have fans that don't seem to be able to enjoy his highs because they're so desperate to highlight the lows and 'prove' he's shit.

Yep, I don't get it at all. 

When was the last time we had a player like this. Pure excitement at times.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I find it quite sad we have fans that don't seem to be able to enjoy his highs because they're so desperate to highlight the lows and 'prove' he's shit.

on point

Unpredictable, inconsistent, frustrating. He’s a maverick and capable of winning a match with a moment of magic.

He’ll prove to be money well spent.

• Like 1

I think we sometimes overlook how well he does some of the basics. He has a brilliant touch and he's decent in the air for a winger. He's also surprisingly good challenging for tackles and second balls.

Yes he's very erratic and makes lots of mistakes, no doubt about that. But he's been a good signing.

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

yeah but the expert Lyon fans said he was shit 😛 

35 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Unpredictable, inconsistent, frustrating. He’s a maverick and capable of winning a match with a moment of magic.

He’ll prove to be money well spent.

I think he is the most fun player we have had in a while, probably only Kodjia came close. If he was consistent he would be playing in an elite club

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Traore assist AEG goal? Has that happened before? In a Villa win? And they're shit right?

He assisted his first goal against West brom back in December I think 

3 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

🗣️ SAY IT LOUDER

Â