Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

He's what football is all about and what we all loved to watch as kids, moments of pure genius.

Despite sometimes 89mins of inconsistency that 1min can make up for it. A real maverick and a really good squad option that like most of the team we should be looking to improve on.

I think he'll push on again next season.

• Like 1

so 5 goals and 5 assists in 31 games, so a goal or assist contribution every 3 games, not too bad for his first season.

He does have some slick skills though, when he's on his game he's something special, hopefully he can be a little more consistent next season.

I think he's definitely worth a spot in the squad, a very talented player when he's in the mood, personally i would buy another RW, and have the new RW and Traore in competition for the spot.

Just now, hippo said:

Not for me. Far to ineffective in far to many games. The odd bit of sublime skill shouldn't paper of those cracks 

Let’s see him in his second season 

• Like 1

I think he’s had a good first season in the Prem and expect him to kick on next year to better things.

I like him (to be fair, I like a lot of the squad presently) and hope he improves as it’s clear he still has the potential to grow into.

• Like 1

Still not impressed. If you look at the game yesterday, I actually think our weakest two players were Traore and El Ghazi for the most part.

We need new wingers. I’m all for Traore proving me wrong and making me look stupid but I’d much prefer us to have a new right winger at the start of next season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hippo said:

Not for me. Far to ineffective in far to many games. The odd bit of sublime skill shouldn't paper of those cracks 

Most of those ineffective games have been when grealish is out and teams focus on him more. 

7 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Most of those ineffective games have been when grealish is out and teams focus on him more. 

Maybe. But I would have thought that's precisely when we need him to step up.

38 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

The amount of players who fall on their asses when he dribbles past them, highly entertaining player .

Love the bloke. 

He's an inch away from goal of the season against sheff utd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Love the bloke. 

He's an inch away from goal of the season against sheff utd.

I think his Baggies goal should be up there 

• Like 1

I’m not saying we shouldn’t get a new RW in the off-season, but wingers do tend to be the position most prone to inconsistency. Often when I compare Bert’s stats to someone else in the prem he measure up pretty well.

Out of interest, who would you swap Bert for that doesn’t belong to the current top 4 teams or Liverpool?

Â