Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 11/11/2020 at 03:56, Keyblade said:

Trez needs a breather sometimes. It's the one position we can afford to rotate, so might as well. Brighton at home is more suited to someone with guile like Traore than the industrious Trezeguet. 

I understand what you're saying, but I think it's more important we play our best players if they are fit and also keep our in-form players in the eleven. Dropping Trez now is madness. 

Sub Traore on at 60 70 and bring him up to speed methinks. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Massive over reaction, he played well 1st half, knackered 2nd half

The problem with him is he's so left footed I'm not sure how he's seen as our answer on the right, when he was more central he was better 

We don’t play a system, nor will we ever, that allows us to play someone like Traore in behind the striker. He has been brought here specifically as a right winger and that’s where he will play. 

I’m trying not to overreact but he is so laboured and one dimensional, again, just as he was in all the clips we watched before he signed. I’ll back him, but he needs to be a lot better than that. 

The one signing I didn’t want tbh. 

I actually thought he was OK today and had some good moments. However his limitations are pretty clear. Still scratching my head as to what led to his recruitment and the fairly exorbitant fee we paid for him. 

Edited by nepal_villan

Looked good in the first half. Put in a couple great dead balls. Tired quickly in the 2nd. 

Got a whole week now to work on the proper formation for next week since I doubt Barkley is fit next week. 

His ball delivery is fantastic, more than once he curled the ball in with real pace. Played well for a player until he tired. He's very brave, shows for the ball in tight areas. I like him reckon he will be a valuable player with Barkley being ruled out. 

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Looked good in the first half. Put in a couple great dead balls. Tired quickly in the 2nd. 

Got a whole week now to work on the proper formation for next week since I doubt Barkley is fit next week. 

A couple of balls from set pieces=Good performance?

Give me a break. Did f*** all from open play. So one dimentional.

All he ever does is cutting in to his left. Will be found out very quickly if he's not already has.

did fine i thought. peach of a ball for the goal. touch let him down as his legs tired but he'll come good.

those slating him now, sometimes things take time i.e. luiz and trez

• Like 2

Â