Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Igoing take a while to get completely up to speed with this league but he is still better than anything else we had on the bench. 

He did play for Chelsea mate in Premier League before..

Wasn't that good for them either.,

Edited by Villan4Life

Traore was OK, early days for him and he wasntt expected to feature as much as he did.

Probably still working up to full match fitness too and his international exploits may not have helped.

Traore will get better one can clearly see he's got some skills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw some good, saw some very bad.

Good set piece take as well.

I'm hoping it's just a case of severe rust/fatigue?

If we are honest, other players, including Jack had some terrible controls and passes as well, so I'm a little hesitant to single him out.

I rate @Villan4Life highly when it comes to player observation. However , for now I'm going to try and keep some faith that Deano and Co have seen something they can turn into something.

We've had a few players improve no end, Trez as prime example.

If he doesn't improve.over the course of the season it would be very annoying.

Because when you see the likes of Lamptey for lower fees who hit the ground running and will only get better.

I'm hoping Traore will integrate as the others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw some good, saw some very bad.

Good set piece take as well.

I'm hoping it's just a case of severe rust/fatigue?

If we are honest, other players, including Jack had some terrible controls and passes as well, so I'm a little hesitant to single him out.

I rate @Villan4Life highly when it comes to player observation. However , for now I'm going to try and keep some faith that Deano and Co have seen something they can turn into something.

We've had a few players improve no end, Trez as prime example.

If he doesn't improve.over the course of the season it would be very annoying.

Because when you see the likes of Lamptey for lower fees who hit the ground running and will only get better.

I'm hoping Traore will integrate as the others.

Get a like from me mate. UTV

• Like 1

i thought he did quite well. a few poor touches here and there, but he was unlucky to have only the one assist for the goal in the end. 

unfortunately for him, some people have already made their mind up about him and anything other than the extraordinary will be disregarded.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hourihane is average, he needs replaced.

He won't be a consistent starter for us ever, he doesn't offer us anything from the bench either.

He might not be the best player, but it's a fitness issue. A 90% Horihane is better than a 50% Luiz and McGinn all day long. He should have started. Monumental manager **** up.

Â