Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Other than a decent ball in for our goal , I thought he was shit personally ... some of that can be attributed to him not being fully integrated with the team yet but he also needs some match fitness.

Edited by tonyh29

Reminds me of Trez early last season tbh. Looks okay in glimpses, but also looks a million miles off it in terms of match fitness and adjusting to the pace of the game. Think it could be a while until he's up and running properly. 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Other than a decent ball in for our goal , I thought he was shit personally ... some of that can be attributed to him not being fully integrated with the team yet but he also needs some match fitness.

Will extra match fitness magically transform him so that he can use his right foot?

Otherwise this guy will be the easiest player in the league to defend against. So predictable.

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

My comments before he signed got deleted on here?

Very strange if so, couldn't imagine you posting anything delete-worthy.

What were your thoughts out of interest? Was he a player you'd seen much of?

Rupaul Meh GIF - RupaulMeh Meh - Discover & Share GIFs

Good delivery on some of his set pieces but £17m or whatever is a lot to pay for meh. He wasn't someone I was keen for us to sign and so far he's been passable maybe during the little he's played. Not sure he brings enough to the table.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I just can't get my head around the attitude from some towards traore. It started as soon as he signed.

So strange.

Barely played any minutes, in brief cameos has had more than encouraging moments as well. I find it utterly bizarre that opinions on players based on absolutely nothing tangible can gain so much traction. As you say it's weird behaviour. 

Wad a weird signing from the bat, but I'm confused by negative reactions today. I thought he was a positive aspect of the match today.

He looks better centrally than wide mind, but hard to say without more minutes.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

17m is about the going rate for a decent squad player for where we want to be. Don't expect too much, he's going to be hit and miss. As a team we look much better against teams that try and play and allow us more space. They played 5 at the back with 3 CMs, they didn't allow us much space. 

Â