Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

If he plays instead of Trez then we lose a lot of defensive work on the right side, not what we need ATM. For me Barkley would have to be dropped and I can't see that happening. 

The only other way is a change of formation that gives us more protection in the midfield area and I can't see what personal we have to give us that other than Nakamba or Ramsey. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

This is the time to bring in Traore. We lost and trez was awful. 

I'd start him the next three regardless of his performance. Let's see what he's got. A new £19m winger shouldn't need to be at the top of his game to be better than Trezeguet.

Saints home, Arsenal away, Brighton home. We can score against all those sides.

Fill your boots Bertrand.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

This is the time to bring in Traore. We lost and trez was awful. 

No it is not. Southampton will press us and be in our faces.

We need Trez for this one as well.

Newcastle or Burnley would be the time to bring in Traore. Teams that will let us play.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Newcastle or Burnley would be the time to bring in Traore. Teams that will let us play.

but he needs to get back to pre Leeds and work tirelessly, if he plays.

If we play Traore, he needs to win his duels, beat his man and provide crosses.....generally create havoc.....no passengers please.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tinker said:

If he plays instead of Trez then we lose a lot of defensive work on the right side, not what we need ATM. For me Barkley would have to be dropped and I can't see that happening. 

The only other way is a change of formation that gives us more protection in the midfield area and I can't see what personal we have to give us that other than Nakamba or Ramsey. 

From what I saw on Friday, Traore was helping Cash a lot more than Trez was.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I do like how this myth is already in place. Trezeguet makes us solid, traore is lazy. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I do like how this myth is already in place. Trezeguet makes us solid, traore is lazy. 

Its the same poster that didnt want him even though he admitted never seeing Traore play but some Lyon fans online said he was shit

5 hours ago, sne said:

Trez did no defensive work against Leeds and left Cash horribly exposed and alone, only made 8 passes and lost possession 5 times and committed 5 fouls. He wasn't really in the game at all. I get not changing a winning team but that performance and that loss surely makes swapping him for Traoré a sensible option.

I think it's reasonable to discuss rotations when performances drop, but it's also worth noting how good the team and Trez have been prior to that. Now whether one off performance means it's sensible to switch things up, that's debateable. 

I'd probably start Trez and bring on Traore from the second half if we aren't delivering. 

19 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's not a myth.

He was appalling defensively against Stoke. That's the most recent evidence we can go from.

Edited by villalad21

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It's not a myth.

He was appalling defensively against Stoke. That's the most recent evidence we can go from.

The most recent evidence we can go on is Trezeguet looking terrible and not helping defensively in a 3 nil loss to Leeds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

The most recent evidence we can go on is Trezeguet looking terrible and not helping defensively in a 3 nil loss to Leeds. 

Trezeguet has been one of our better performers this season.

But of course most fans won't notice the important off the ball stuff as they only want to see the flashy stuff.

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

But of course most fans won't notice the important off the ball stuff as they only want to see the flashy stuff.

you should have gone to specsavers mate

Glasses Seinfeld GIF

44 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

giphy.gif?itok=L2u12kHw

• Like 1

Â