Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

make it rain money GIF

Sorted

I actually read a story which said we intended to be more aggressive/competetive with transfer fees and wages in this window.

Probably learnt a lesson from missing out on targets last season?

Plus obviously more money from staying up.

Where did you read that?

40 minutes ago, piav_k4 said:

It's always been the same...

Remember it well, between that and the Commodore 64 cheat lines, I was grounded plenty of times. 

Looking at that screenshot, I imagine plenty of Blackburn and West Ham fans were too. Zidane and Shevchenko 😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I think you are correct but attracting that first top player is the hard part, I remember Man City doing it with Robinho

I don't think they had just avoided relegation by the skin of their teeth though. 

It's one thing taking big money to go to a mid table team.  It's another to take money to go to (perceived) relegation fodder if you're a big name. I think we're a year away from that kind of thing yet. 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't think they had just avoided relegation by the skin of their teeth though. 

It's one thing taking big money to go to a mid table team.  It's another to take money to go to (perceived) relegation fodder if you're a big name. I think we're a year away from that kind of thing yet. 

I think you are correct 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Remember it well, between that and the Commodore 64 cheat lines, I was grounded plenty of times. 

Looking at that screenshot, I imagine plenty of Blackburn and West Ham fans were too. Zidane and Shevchenko 😂

Didn't Dalglish decide they didn't need Zidane because they already had Tim Sherwood 😂 

39 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It was a few days ago, one of the regular journo tweets/articles. Might have been Birmingham Live? I'll see if I can find it.

It was the Athletic from Gregg Evans. So made up crap on a nicer looking website. He doesn't know shit, and it's kind of an obvious thing to say. 

'This year, let's do worse' nobody has ever said that. 

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

image.jpeg.32a01ba4aa3782361ba3c8d6ab30a9dd.jpeg

I like how he aims for the absolute far corner when he shoots, even when he's point blank in front of a keeper, just out of their reach. Some of our strikers would do well to learn from that.

On 12/08/2020 at 10:01, MCU said:

Do you know something? 🤔

On 12/08/2020 at 11:54, Tom13 said:

Do you know something? 🤔

On 12/08/2020 at 12:38, Mjvilla said:

Do you know something? 🤔

On 12/08/2020 at 14:52, villaluke said:

do you know something? 🤔

It's nothing we all don't know already.  :thumb:

FWIW, he would be an incredible signing IMO and I am quite suprised if we do pull it off!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I had myself convinced last night that we were about to sign him.

I'm now at the point where I'm scared what it will do to me when we don't sign him! It's the hope that kills you 😔

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I think you are correct but attracting that first top player is the hard part, I remember Man City doing it with Robinho

Wait, I thought Man City pulled it off by tricking Robinho into believing that he's signing with Chelsea?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joshharris12 said:

https://worum.org/threads/16568-7-Milot-Rashica?p=11757610&viewfull=1#post11757610 Werder forums confirm deal to Aston Villa nearly concluded 33M euros google translate if you can be bothered this is happening 100% welcome to villa  

Get outta here! 

If it does happen it means Marvelous knew it was a done deal!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa