Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, The Inspiration said:

Could well be just found it interesting. Just to be clear I’m far from ITK, just found the location and timing with recent social media stuff interesting. Probably a coincidence but it’s not a “regular” destination for general aviation from here

Thanks mate. Interesting....

Aston Villa journalist James Rushton has claimed that there would be ‘better opportunities’ available for Werder Bremen winger Milot Rashica than a move to Villa Park this summer. 

https://thisisfutbol.com/2020/08/blogs/premier-league/aston-villa-james-rushton-discusses-potential-move-for-milot-rashica/

Well cheers James 🙄

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Very negative view on it. When we had ambitious multibillionaire owners arrive is this not what you thought would happen?

Rashica is very promising but not out of our reach. And money majes things happen even when it seems unlikely. We're ahead of schedule in so much as NSWE had planned to have just been promoted. We've been back a year with some decent players who have PL experience now. Now its time to add quality.

I see no reason to suggest Grealish is off if Rashica joins. He'll certainly be off if we don't put better players like Rashica around him.

Was just about to make this point.

37 minutes ago, The Inspiration said:

Private aircraft in yesterday from Bielefeld (Germany, circa two hours from Bremen). Going back out today, 1 passenger each way.

I’ll be keeping an eye on that departure

When it comes to transfer window time there, for me, was no comparison to TheTrees. Now, I am interested in this window :thumb:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

When it comes to transfer window time there, for me, was no comparison to TheTrees. Now, I am interested in this window :thumb:

Isn't he still kicking around on Twitter? He was good. I miss him :( 

9 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Milot Rashica would be the best player we've signed in many a year. Exactly the kind of player we need to surround Jack with to show him we have ambition

Too true. Jack needs someone else to do some work with the ball so that he still has the energy left to impact the end of games rather than be knackered and kicked to pieces. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Inspiration said:

😂 very good but sorry to disappoint. I definitely can’t match those lofty standards

Ha, but you are say that so that your cover isn't blown.  We understand so don't worry, we won't say a word :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

‘News’ nowadays is getting worse than I ever thought it would. These websites are now just scouring podcasts, forums, Twitter etc.. and repeating anything that’s said. All of a sudden an opinion is now news. 

I like James Rushton, but he’s only just started working in sports journalism. He’s featured on a few of Kendrick and Rollason’s podcasts and written some articles for the Mail and one or two other papers. He’s just giving his opinion as a Villa fan whilst talking with mates, as he’s done for years. Why is this newsworthy? 

The same goes for the clickbait headlines from the mail like ‘fans go crazy for new signing’, which is just the result of someone scrolling through Twitter quoting tweets from randoms.

Edited by It's Your Round

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some dude who writes for the Birmingham Mail. He hasn’t ruled it out entirely on Twitter. His opinion is worth no more than ours. He doesn’t know anything about this transfer. He was shocked by the news yesterday. 

• Like 1