Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

When it's actually done and he's our player then I'll be highly impressed. Until then I'll hope that it comes to be as soon as it can.

Quality little attacker, most importantly has the attributes to make him succeed in fulfilling his role in the team as a starting forward.

Can you imagine this guy running on to a precision weighted through ball from Grealish or lofted ball in from Dougie Luiz?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

https://worum.org/threads/16568-7-Milot-Rashica?p=11757610&viewfull=1#post11757610 Werder forums confirm deal to Aston Villa nearly concluded 33M euros google translate if you can be bothered this is happening 100% welcome to villa  

Did you not read my post directly above this?!? Now you've given me even more hope!

Also, from what I can tell they just seem happy he's not going to RB Leipzig. They really are hated in Germany.

Edited by Okonokos

It's happening.... Isn't it....? 

As others have said, the fact he is running Bayern and Dortmund defences ragged and scoring screamers gives me more hope than when we signed Trez for example 

Very exciting signing if it does happen and a real statement of intent from the owners 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

https://worum.org/threads/16568-7-Milot-Rashica?p=11757610&viewfull=1#post11757610 Werder forums confirm deal to Aston Villa nearly concluded 33M euros google translate if you can be bothered this is happening 100% welcome to villa  

You can just translate the page and read in English.

Interesting from a Werder fans perspective thinking Grealish is the makeweight. Don't they realise we now have serious cash. 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Get outta here! 

If it does happen it means Marvelous knew it was a done deal!

They are just people - if I’m going to work somewhere with a former colleague I’d absolutely text them and say “this is maybe happening, what do you think, should I sign?”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

You can just translate the page and read in English.

Interesting from a Werder fans perspective thinking Grealish is the makeweight. Don't they realise we now have serious cash. 

One of the Werder fans who replied to my questions thought we wouldn't need him because grealish plays on the left. And I replied but grealish wants to play in the middle though. 

57 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I like how he aims for the absolute far corner when he shoots, even when he's point blank in front of a keeper, just out of their reach. Some of our strikers would do well to learn from that.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

25 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

When it's actually done and he's our player then I'll be highly impressed. Until then I'll hope that it comes to be as soon as it can.

Quality little attacker, most importantly has the attributes to make him succeed in fulfilling his role in the team as a starting forward.

Can you imagine this guy running on to a precision weighted through ball from Grealish or lofted ball in from Dougie Luiz?

So Excited Flirting GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Thanks for posting but this means nothing. 

Its a fan forum. Isn't it like someone on here saying Grealish is 100% off to united?

• Like 2