Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, rayk said:

Great post mate. Too much smoke for this not to be true. 

Personally, don’t believe the 33M euros unless we’ve got £150m to spend again. 

Maybe 33 million euros (so 29 million pounds) if you include bonuses like 'rashica scores 5 goals in his debut season' or something like that. Or maybe team oriented goals like we reach top 10 and we give you an extra 5 million. A lot of them still seem to think 25 million euros. 

23 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Maybe 33 million euros (so 29 million pounds) if you include bonuses like 'rashica scores 5 goals in his debut season' or something like that. Or maybe team oriented goals like we reach top 10 and we give you an extra 5 million. A lot of them still seem to think 25 million euros. 

5 goals in his debut season and I’d be asking for money back Rather than paying more for him.

Edited by rayk

Nice video here with some of his earlier Vitesse goals, assists. Obviously some questionable defending, the nutmeg on 1.47 being a real highlight!

Lots to like about this. I have only seen him play once. The game against England when I have to say he stood out in what was a thoroughly entertaining Kosovo side. 

I also like the fact he is from Kosovo. Like Mane players like this tend to remember where they've come from and he'll be a lot more focused on succeeding/making his country proud rather than spending all his money on cars. I read something about him taking all the trainers his team mates throw away and giving them to players in Kosovo. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

£30m would be including bonuses, like you say goal based bonuses, league position based bonuses, appearance bonuses etc. often make up a big chunk of any transfer fee. I'd say £23m/£24m + bonuses, amounting to approx £30m. Still think in this market it is a very good price, watched Rashica a lot for Vitesse and he has natural ability in abundance. He is the exact type of player we need up there next to Jack, as he'll cause defenders mayhem and allow Jack to have more time and space.

38 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

They all seem to think they’re getting an amazing deal. They can’t believe they’ve gotten 33. Worrying sign?

I have read through it and it seems they rate him highly just can't believe they are getting that money and originally posted €33m is actually €25m + add ons. They also say he would be perfect for the prem and are ecstatic he's not going to Leipzig. Seems positive for all parties. Hope we get this one over the line. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Nice video here with some of his earlier Vitesse goals, assists. Obviously some questionable defending, the nutmeg on 1.47 being a real highlight!

Lots to like about this. I have only seen him play once. The game against England when I have to say he stood out in what was a thoroughly entertaining Kosovo side. 

I also like the fact he is from Kosovo. Like Mane players like this tend to remember where they've come from and he'll be a lot more focused on succeeding/making his country proud rather than spending all his money on cars. I read something about him taking all the trainers his team mates throw away and giving them to players in Kosovo. 

Just look at that burst of pace at 1:23!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I also like the fact he is form Kosovo. Like Mane players like this tend to remember where they've come from and he'll be a lot more focused on successding/making his country proud rather than spending all his money on cars. I read something about him taking all the trainers his team mates throw away and giving them to players in Kosovo. 

I'm mesmerized by the nutmeg at 1:13. I've never seen anything like it. Absolute madman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm mesmerized by the nutmeg at 1:13. I've never seen anything like it. Absolute madman.

a jedi mind trick, I remember many Villa defenders falling for similar in the past

• Like 1

Having just consulted my two teenage sons they say the Fee of 30 million is a snip And he is very much like Jack Grealish in respect it was him that kept his club afloat in the top league this season. On that basis I am in

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

They all seem to think they’re getting an amazing deal. They can’t believe they’ve gotten 33. Worrying sign?

They're fans of a league where transfers are still relatively sensible 

If you scroll through a few pages you'll see them talking about our outrageous valuation of grealish and to be fair they are right, there's not many £80m+ players in the Bundesliga let alone at the clubs in the relegation battle at the same time there aren't many bundesliga teams throwing £30m at a signing whereas for the PL it's now common 

Its more a reflection of the PL wealth and the BL sensibility 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

From reading their forum it looked like they may only get 15m for him at one point. So are happy with the reported 30. I think he's in the last year of his contact, the translation is a bit wonky... quite funny to read tho.

I also like the fact he is form Kosovo. Like Mane players like this tend to remember where they've come from and he'll be a lot more focused on successding/making his country proud rather than spending all his money on cars. I read something about him taking all the trainers his team mates throw away and giving them to players in Kosovo. 

Top banana if true. Someone should have passed the message onto Sasa Curcic back in the day......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It would be typically Villa if that were the case...

No, it would be typically Villa to sell Jack first and then get bummed on price (and for him to then prove a huge disappointment).

If that's the plan then I would say it's a positive departure from typical Villa. 

There's not much evidence at all that we're even interested in him, all we have is what that journalist said last night.

I remember last summer a few journalists, one of them on national TV, said we were going to sign random players and none of them happened, they just didn't get as much attention because the names being mentioned weren't as well known as Rashica.