Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

They all seem to think they’re getting an amazing deal. They can’t believe they’ve gotten 33. Worrying sign?

£29 mill GBP no? Not awful. Also they are all glad he's leaving their league and not having to face him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OhioVilla said:

I remember some praising Villa for getting so much for Downing and Delph and saying how it was "an amazing deal" to get what they got for them.

Sometimes, supporters think their team can do no wrong.

Surely no one said that about Delph? 

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

They all seem to think they’re getting an amazing deal. They can’t believe they’ve gotten 33. Worrying sign?

No I think it’s more that they know they have to sell him but earlier in the window it looked like he was going to Redbull for 25 mill (I think the player had even agreed terms?).

Now they have found a deal for more money and he is moving overseas rather than to a disliked rival they are very happy with the deal.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

No I think it’s more that they know they have to sell him but earlier in the window it looked like he was going to Redbull for 25 mill (I think the player had even agreed terms?).

Now they have found a deal for more money and he is moving overseas rather than to a disliked rival they are very happy with the deal.

Yes, just saw someone say exactly that:

image.thumb.png.6f8d19a70eab4eccbfe06e28dd651ecf.png

Edited by Keyblade

26 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

They are just people - if I’m going to work somewhere with a former colleague I’d absolutely text them and say “this is maybe happening, what do you think, should I sign?”

I agree but for him to randomly put an old Instagram photo up like that means there’s possible more to it then just us being linked. Maybe I’m reading to much in to it but if the club were still in the early days of negotiation for a multi million pound deal should he putting up such a photo?  Doesn’t seem very professional.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree but for him to randomly put an old Instagram photo up like that means there’s possible more to it then just us being linked. Maybe I’m reading to much in to it but if the club were still in the early days of negotiation for a multi million pound deal should he putting up such a photo?  Doesn’t seem very professional.

I agree, the timing is too coincidental.

Didnt Nakamba tweet about coming to Villa before he signed (whilst going on strike at Club Brugge? 👍

• Like 1

My only worry about this potential deal is that at a quick look his name looks a bit like Micah Richards when seeing it in the list.

Takes a bit getting used to :D 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Several of them on that forum have been checking Birmingham Live. Just another load of fans in another timezone without a frigging clue as to what's going on.

...poor bastards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://worum.org/threads/16568-7-Milot-Rashica?p=11757610&viewfull=1#post11757610 Werder forums confirm deal to Aston Villa nearly concluded 33M euros google translate if you can be bothered this is happening 100% welcome to villa  

Great post mate. Too much smoke for this not to be true. 

Personally, don’t believe the 33M euros unless we’ve got £150m to spend again. 

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I google translated this.

‘Aston Villa also wants planning security They'll set him a deadline’

I want 'planning security' too. I'll give him until midnight to sign a five year deal and tweet SOTC...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

No. They knew he was 100% going this summer. They just don't want him to go to Leipzig who are hated in Germany and they want a good fee to reinvest in their squad, which believe me badly needs re-building.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Great post mate. Too much smoke for this not to be true. 

Personally, don’t believe the 33M euros unless we’ve got £150m to spend again. 

Am I allowed to get excited yet please

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I thought German was the closest language to English, why is Google Translate so bad at it?  :crylaugh:

Not quite romantic nourishment levels, but it's pretty entertaining reading this forum.

Because English is an almagamtion of so many different languages. First we were conquered by the Romans so we have got Latin roots, then the saxons helped kikc them out and settled and made up the vast majority of the population so we have a Germanic base. Then we got raided by Danes for 2 centuries and a bunch of them settled so we have hints of nordic too. Then we got conquered by the Norman's who were Scandinavian's who spoke French so it all got super mixed up and English is really far removed from any other language. 

• Like 1