Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, rayk said:

I think your going to be relying on our German footballing brothers speaking English unless you are offering a translation service? 

Reveal hidden contents

I was kinda banking on them being far more intelligent than I, and knowing more English than I do German. 

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

All the Bremen fans are talking about us on that forum! Be good if one of them came on here and told us about Rashica!

Let's just put a hold on that until we get a statement from the club confirming his signing.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe you are just a sadist 😛 

You can't argue with the evidence 😂  Werder's season was arguably even more stressful than ours, if that's possible to believe. The relegation play off was not comfortable viewing.

Edited by Okonokos

It's really fun to read over there. More or less the first forum of another association (at least from those where I took a look) that has a similar atmosphere and where there is a similar amount going on

One post just also claimed a ‘WIP’ came on their site the other day and claimed Rashica was coming to Villa and not going to Leipzig.

Edited by Delphinho123

Another random thing I like about him is that I'm sure my 85 year old dad is also going to enjoy watching him as well. Some of Milot's runs are like the one's you see on those black and white reels, where the winger telegraphs the ball ten feet in front of him, past the wing back and still beats him for pace. Players like this are almost blessed, they see things early and just go for it, so other players just can't live with them.

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

So if Raschica doesn’t happen would this be worse than Belhanda.....7/8 years back?

It's too painful to think of it not happening now. I've really set myself up to be disappointed now. All part and parcel of being a Villa fan.

What do we know of the Rashica deal?

We showed an interest in last window.

A dip in form with knowing interest from other clubs and their form can happen to any player and as explained since by their fans that he carried on.

Perhaps a compromise from their board to player stating to help them finish the season and they would grant his move in the summer.

RB Leipzig had since came in with an offer which looked to happen but has broken down.

We have since returned with an offer of around €25m*

It suit's all parties and Marvelous is happy to soon be reunited with a brother from another mother and they are happy to Sell to us over RB.

I guess we are now just sitting waiting for all to get finalised and we announce him in due course.

That’s fascinating.....the press talking about 33m E, us thinking £22m and the WB fans thinking they’d only get 15m E.

Btw, if Raschica comes and works out I maybe just think WB will become my Bundesliga team.

Hopefully that also means we get some more German Villans.

its been a bit quiet on that front since Stefan Beinlich....