Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Top banana if true. Someone should have passed the message onto Sasa Curcic back in the day......

I was so excited when we signed him. I've never been excited about player signings since. Sasa Curcic's performances have left a lasting wound that's never going to heal. You wretch Sasa you wretch!! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Having just consulted my two teenage sons they say the Fee of 30 million is a snip And he is very much like Jack Grealish in respect it was him that kept his club afloat in the top league this season. On that basis I am in

Absolutely no doubt about that. They'd have been relegated without him, no question at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

There's not much evidence at all that we're even interested in him, all we have is what that journalist said last night.

I remember last summer a few journalists, one of them on national TV, said we were going to sign random players and none of them happened, they just didn't get as much attention because the names being mentioned weren't as well known as Rashica.

Which is usually a tell tale sign we're in for him 😂

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, rayk said:

Great post mate. Too much smoke for this not to be true. 

Personally, don’t believe the 33M euros unless we’ve got £150m to spend again. 

I think the owners will spend whatever is required. Times have changed. This is the new Aston Villa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Reading that I feel a freindship towards Bremen fans. They just avoided relegation as well. If this deal goes through i hope they can reinvest the money and stay up next season. 

Yeah they seem like a good bunch, didn't we play them pre season about 6 years ago? 

Unfortunately when I was 10 it wasn't them on TV playing in Europe in a fluorescent yellow kit... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Reading that I feel a freindship towards Bremen fans. They just avoided relegation as well. If this deal goes through i hope they can reinvest the money and stay up next season. 

Hamburg is a bit of a shitty club anyway so they are more than welcome to join us ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I was so excited when we signed him. I've never been excited about player signings since. Sasa Curcic's performances have left a lasting wound that's never going to heal. You wretch Sasa you wretch!! 😂

Apart from Savo, we’ve not had much luck with Eastern European players. Curcic, Balaban, Tonev.....but Raschica is proven and different class.

Just now, Okonokos said:

They seem like a great bunch of fans actually, quite like us lot. Enthusiastic fans of a big club who have struggled recently. I thought there must have been a reason they've been my second team all these years.

Particularly liked this one:

Capture.JPG.cc69176294f5e51ecd2fc8b12e77bd48.JPG

Maybe you are just a sadist 😛 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Send them an open invite. Can you post on their forum? 

I think your going to be relying on our German footballing brothers speaking English unless you are offering a translation service? 

Spoiler