Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is there a heat map of Jack? He may start out on the left but he pretty much drifts all over the pitch.  If anything that might have been why Targett would get so exposed. In the last few games of the season he held his position and also tracked back to support the left back much better. 

Bit old, from January but here’s one off google images.

2020F36A-6A03-4928-AB4C-13F95E096E92.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

This seems to me like we are getting our replacement in before Grealish goes as not to get bummed with a price. 

I hope im wrong.

Even if that is the truth, it would be wise to do so.

Even if he doesn't go this season, we would have gotten a top player at a good price.

We could then use any money from Jack on 2 - 3 other top players.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even if that is the truth, it would be wise to do so.

Even if he doesn't go this season, we would have gotten a top player at a good price.

We could then use any money from Jack on 2 - 3 other top players.

Would 2-3 top players come to us though?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

One top player can be the catalyst for others. Shows the ambition and also bumps up the wage structure. 

Yes, I think you are correct but attracting that first top player is the hard part, I remember Man City doing it with Robinho

Also, there's this video too. This was the last game of the season, Bremen needed to win and potentially by 4 goals in order to stay up. Rashica was absolutely incredible. Highlights include his goal starting at 1:06, his run through the middle and shot at 1:55 and possibly my favourite, his assist at 2:50.

20 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Would 2-3 top players come to us though?

When I say "Top players" I don't necessarily mean BIG names mate.

For example I would class Rashica in the bracket of "top player" for where we are.

We currently have one "superstar". We would just be changing that model to a team with several "top" players and some average players.

Instead of one superstar, a couple average and several shite players.

Man City for example, a real of "top players" but not necessarily individual superstars aka Liverpool

21 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I think you are correct but attracting that first top player is the hard part, I remember Man City doing it with Robinho

make it rain money GIF

Sorted

I actually read a story which said we intended to be more aggressive/competetive with transfer fees and wages in this window.

Probably learnt a lesson from missing out on targets last season?

Plus obviously more money from staying up.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Also, there's this video too. This was the last game of the season, Bremen needed to win and potentially by 4 goals in order to stay up. Rashica was absolutely incredible. Highlights include his goal starting at 1:06, his run through the middle and shot at 1:55 and possibly my favourite, his assist at 2:50.

We'll have to ignore what he does at 2:35 😂