Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 hours ago, rayk said:

He’s a nobody....reserve team keeper from 20 years ago.....possibly before you were born based on your username. 

He had a zero career after he left Villa.

he had a zero career, when he was with us.

The guy on tweeter, who said we're going to see madness next week, is now saying we're looking at only buying one out and out winger as Watkins will sign and can be used there. He says we are more interested in signing another striker and currently looking at Swansea players and suggesting it could be Joe Rodon, whoever that is. 

1 hour ago, deeps said:

I really hope Watkins isn’t the only striker on our list. Good player mind.

2 strikers signed this window and what do you do with Wesley?  We spent  ~£25 million on him. Besides ManC, who else can flush that much after a half season. 

My guess as far as the front 3 go is we bring in Watkins as the striker. Then we also bring in a winger to challenge El Ghazi and Trez. 

Too many holes in the squad to spend £50 million plus on one position. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

The guy on tweeter, who said we're going to see madness next week, is now saying we're looking at only buying one out and out winger as Watkins will sign and can be used there. He says we are more interested in signing another striker and currently looking at Swansea players and suggesting it could be Joe Rodon, whoever that is. 

He’s a centre back, excellent player 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, deeps said:

I really hope Watkins isn’t the only striker on our list. Good player mind.

I think if he's the only striker we bring in this summer we will massively struggle (and I like him as a player). 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We won't be playing 2 strikers up top 

Exactly! I feel like banging my head against the wall when people are like we need two strikers........ WE NEED TWO WIDE FORWARDS ian ziering chainsaw GIF by SYFY

• Like 2