Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I just hope that we buy two wide forwards and a striker who are better than what we currently have. Jack needs others to be able to get on the ball and do something with it so he can last games out more and take less hits. 

• Like 1

We have gone to the time, effort and expense to set up a completely new recruitment team. I’d like to think that they would be able to come up with something beyond the obvious signings that the press and us lot on here can come up with. Otherwise the club may as well just read VT and save a lot of time and dosh. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

We have gone to the time, effort and expense to set up a completely new recruitment team. I’d like to think that they would be able to come up with something beyond the obvious signings that the press and us lot on here can come up with. Otherwise the club may as well just read VT and save a lot of time and dosh. 

Who negociates everything?

Is it all down to Purslow? Is there a committee?

Just now, Villarocker said:

I just hope that we buy two wide forwards and a striker who are better than what we currently have. Jack needs others to be able to get on the ball and do something with it so he can last games out more and take less hits. 

Yep, action in the final third of the pitch was championship at best last season. Fix that and it automatically improves the rest of the team. An attacking fullback on the right can only help further.

I hope this week is the week we can at least get 2 qualities in (ideally Edouard and a winger). It is very worrying if we get to end of the week with the exact same squad from last year, with Samatta and KD spearing our attacks, and with Nyland anywhere near Bodymoor H. 

13 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I think presently they are still a bit stung from the money wasted last summer on overseas gems.

In due course hopefully they can come up with some players for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I think we'll confirm Watkins and Cash within the next couple of days. Really hope we're lining up a big name, proven striker too though!

I'm hoping but not expecting that though !

14 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

We are interested in Cash but as normal the speculation has run way ahead of the reality which means we will soon have the press hitting the breaks with other clubs interest/wage issues/insert BS as you wish.

I was told yesterday lunch time by someone at Forest that nothing was agreed. 

Thanks for the update.

Looks like a strong tackler so I’m hoping something happens. He can only improve, I think.

2 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Thanks for the update.

Looks like a strong tackler so I’m hoping something happens. He can only improve, I think.

He will improve not least as he hasn’t always been a RB so is still developing in the role. Wouldn’t be my first choice but he is decent.

• Like 1