Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

19 minutes ago, rayk said:

From this article.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/former-aston-villa-player-true-3661717

Sounds like a proper douche bag sort but the caption from the photo is the hilarious (ie completely stupid) bit.

Matthew Ghent posted this picture of himself smoking and drinking in a bath full of £20 notes. The image was loaded onto his Facebook page last month alongside the message: “Because I can... Go **** yourself.” He added: “The bottom layers were actually 20s/50s. I thought it was too ‘bling’ to put 50s on top.”

What an absolute cu*t. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He was out half the season so it stands to reason he would have scored double what he did and that’s with poor service.

I don’t see Watkins as a major upgrade and a striker is third on the priority list.

He was still terrible, what was it 13 games without scoring?

20 minutes ago, rayk said:

From this article.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/former-aston-villa-player-true-3661717

Sounds like a proper douche bag sort but the caption from the photo is the hilarious (ie completely stupid) bit.

Matthew Ghent posted this picture of himself smoking and drinking in a bath full of £20 notes. The image was loaded onto his Facebook page last month alongside the message: “Because I can... Go **** yourself.” He added: “The bottom layers were actually 20s/50s. I thought it was too ‘bling’ to put 50s on top.”

ie he posts a ‘go **** yourself’ picture lying in a bath of £20 notes and then gets all self conscious and says he put the 50s at the bottom of the bath lol.

Seems a lovely bloke 😐😐

40 minutes ago, rayk said:

From this article.

ie he posts a ‘go **** yourself’ picture lying in a bath of £20 notes and then gets all self conscious and says he put the 50s at the bottom of the bath lol.

Shame he didn’t dive in to his gold instead 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I have never heard of this guy.

He’s a nobody....reserve team keeper from 20 years ago.....possibly before you were born based on your username. 

He had a zero career after he left Villa.

Edited by rayk

1 minute ago, beachboys1 said:

i dont mind watkins as one of two strikers but if he is only one it doesn't show much for smiths horizonsd outside brentford

You can look at it that way but if we get his signature ahead of Brighton, Leeds, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Palace and Southampton it shows he’s a good player. Same with Benrahma and Henry.

I take your point if we sign Swift.