Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

While it’s nice to have interesting transfers over a few weeks. I’m just hoping we’ve played a blinder and announce them all on the same day. Pictured together, a few unknowns to keep us discussing and off we go. 

7 minutes ago, Nicho said:

While it’s nice to have interesting transfers over a few weeks. I’m just hoping we’ve played a blinder and announce them all on the same day. Pictured together, a few unknowns to keep us discussing and off we go. 

It would be amazing if we can get it all done in the way you suggest with something added like so and so is staying.

What we all want deep down is a mid table finish or better and we will all know if this is possible soon enough i suppose.

Looking forward to some new signings, we cannot be in a relegation dog fight next season.

We need to be signing players that will have take us up another notch in terms of quality.

Ideally I want us to play against the bottom 6 teams and have too much quality for them instead of us scraping points. Stabilising ourselves in the league should be the aim next season.

4 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Looking forward to some new signings, we cannot be in a relegation dog fight next season.

We need to be signing players that will have take us up another notch in terms of quality.

Ideally I want us to play against the bottom 6 teams and have too much quality for them instead of us scraping points. Stabilising ourselves in the league should be the aim next season.

In reality, no injuries to SJM and Heaton, 3 less errors, 3 corrected VAR scams and would have been 14th, add Tammy we would have been 8th maybe better, such fine lines

Edit, did I say reality🤸‍♂️

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 4

I have a dream where Grealish is sat with Smith at a press conference where he announces his 5 year contract extension.

Smith then takes over and say's joining Jack this season will be... And then there is a WWE style walkout of Tammy Abraham, Said Benrahma, Milot Rashica and Ollie Watkins.

Pretty sure it's not what the club have planned, but I can dream right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I have a dream where Grealish is sat with Smith at a press conference where he announces his 5 year contract extension.

Smith then takes over and say's joining Jack this season will be... And then there is a WWE style walkout of Tammy Abraham, Said Benrahma, Milot Rashica and Ollie Watkins.

Pretty sure it's not what the club have planned, but I can dream right?

That would be brilliant. Introduce Tammy, have a chat. "That concludes our business for today". Tammy leans over, whispers in Purslows ear, "Tammy's got something to add".

Tammy stands up to sing Bad Manners and Axel strolls out. 

And repeat.

I really am bored!

2 hours ago, Nicho said:

image.jpeg.afddc92635483fcc2405fe6a667596b1.jpeg

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Watkins is still on holiday so I doubt it.

So are most other players, with not a lot of movement having been made across all Divisions to date, I think the end of next week will see it all kicking off, that's why there are only scraps and poor ill informed guess work to be read about in the press, Take Watkins, so far I've read that Newcastle, Chelsea, Villa, West Ham, Leicester, Leeds, Brighton, Palace, Spurs plus a few more are INTERESTED in him, so goodness knows where he will end up, But I think there are probably only about  three genuine contenders in the mix for his services, we shall see!!