Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Not really, they’ll mostly cut and paste the old contract and change the clauses that they want to.

No lawyer is going to dare re-draft a contract from scratch.

It'll be a standard form of contract, probably villas own which they paid a fancy external lawyer a lot of money to draft years ago 

It'll be hundreds of pages with about 20 of them needing to be edited specifically for each deal / player and checked by the in house legal team

Jack Butland anyone?

Yes, I know his form went to shit last season, but we were looking to sign him at £20m+ last summer, and a change might help him regain his form.

Available for £8-10m supposedly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Jack Butland anyone?

Yes, I know his form went to shit last season, but we were looking to sign him at £20m+ last summer, and a change might help him regain his form.

I’d personally stay away from him. He’s gone the way of Joe Hart 

7 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Jack Butland anyone?

Hell no. Dodged a bullet there.

8 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Jack Butland anyone?

It is a deal that should only be done IF you know exactly why he has gone down the drain and that would definitely change if we brought him.

Just now, Shoppa said:

Moin

I hope Milot chooses you. It would make my mouth water with vomit to see him in that shity Red Bull jersey.

Welcome o/

from reading your forum, you Werder supporters seem like good/fun people!

Do you think Rashica will end up going to Leipzig?

Thank you Mavilla, Had the same impression of you.

For a long time, Leipzig seemed like the safe haven. I hope you can still do something about it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

We hope he signs for us also. Welcome to crazyland!!!!

Thanks man. I'd love to see him doing it.

Edited by Shoppa
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Jack Butland anyone?

I think we could get him for £5m. He only has a year left on his contract and Stoke will be desperate to off load any big earners. His form has been awful but he is young and has lots of ability. It’s a yes from me.

Find it funny the way people are talking about £10m for Butland as if it's some kind of bargain, for a goalkeeper that's still a big fee, especailly for one that isn't even first choice in a team that only just about survived relegation from the championship, he's been woeful for them this season just gone, they will be lucky to get around £3m and I doubt we will be interested.

Edit: Just looked on a Stokey forum and even they are laughing at the idea of him being worth £8m plus. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up back at small heath, they're desperate for a goalkeeper and have a big sell on clause so will be able to get him cheaper than anyone else.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Steero113 said:

So.... we need to sign a player who will one day be in the top 10 list of premier league all time best players ? :D 

If thats the way you want to read it.....or you could read it that both were powerful in presence and a similar type would be fine.

If i mentioned another player not as popular, you might not follow the example.....but read it how you wish.🙃

Edited by TRO