Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

34 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Mentions Everton too because they're Liverpool's direct rivals.

Clever, clever Klopp.

You lot are all nuts... Everton have bought well, how’s that clever... Villa in the main seem to have bought well, how astute of Klopp to notice....  Traoré has barely played so should have a point to prove if he even starts, Barkley hasn’t played at all and used to play for Everton so he ain’t gonna be complacent. 

can’t  be believe i just spent the time even replying.. 

24 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Where you hear that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8800067/Liverpool-star-Sadio-Mane-tests-POSITIVE-Covid-19.html

Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has tested positive for coronavirus, the club have announced.

Mane is self-isolating with what the club described as 'minor symptoms'.

He has become the second member of Jurgen Klopp's squad to contract coronavirus after summer signing Thiago tested positive earlier this week.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Sort of weakens them but it’s gonna take more than losing one player to change too much... They have a squad of good to great players, we have a pretty good 1st 11 to go against them.

Now if if a few more key players go down then that could change everything ...

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

I was more implying that if somebody doesnt displace Trez this season we made an error in the transfer window

I would put money down that Traore will have displaced him by the end of October so I wouldn’t worry. Purely a case of fitness. Imagine Trez will start Sunday (and his hard work will be useful against Liverpool) but give it another couple of games and Traore will be starting more than not.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Mane out for Sunday with Covid. 

The ITK tweet I saw yesterday said Mane was one of 6 Liverpool players but couldn't find anywhere else mentioning it so thought was BS

Wonder if more than just Mane 

3 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

Sort of weakens them but it’s gonna take more than losing one player to change too much... They have a squad of good to great players, we have a pretty good 1st 11 to go against them.

Now if if a few more key players go down then that could change everything ...

What about Thiago and Matip also being out and Henderson doubtful.

Edited by Philosopher

10 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Sounds to me like we want more players but are restricted by FFP. Hopefully we can get rid of a few.

More likely to be due to squad size, you can only register 25 players, and we have 28 senior players now that Luiz, Davis and Konsa(?) no longer count as U21. We could register a 25 man squad with Wesley, Kalinic and Nyland/ Heaton likely to miss out, but would leave us with no room for any additions other than U21s, hence we need to sell.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Sounds to me like we want more players but are restricted by FFP. Hopefully we can get rid of a few.

Pretty much what I've been posting for days including Smith said not stockpiling players a week ago or so and getting rid of our fringe players is very difficult

8 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Wasnt el ghazi linked with a move to turkey? Or did i dream that?

I think Trez and Nakamba have. Not sure about AEG

• Like 1