Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You’ve become everso angry lately Kiwivillan. 

A lot of Bournemouth fans I speak to rate him very highly and say he’s a much better player than Wilson. 

Im not saying he’s a world beater, I just think he could do a job for us and is perfect for where we are now. 

Yes, I've seen that too. Lots of their fans say he's a much better player than Wilson. He'd be a great signing for us.

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Would make perfect sense om loan. 

I’m not sure what would be in it for Bournemouth though? I doubt it’s an FFP issue as he’s been there since 2015, surely they would want cash, although I suppose they’d be getting a big wage off the books no matter how he leaves. 

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not sure what would be in it for Bournemouth though? I doubt it’s an FFP issue as he’s been there since 2015, surely they would want cash, although I suppose they’d be getting a big wage off the books no matter how he leaves. 

Yep I agree. But he technically could have a relegation loan clause as well. Who knows. 

12 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

My first impressions for what its worth...

Martinez - expected him to be an upgrade and so far he is looking like a brilliant addition. Think he'll get us 8 - 10 points by himself.

Cash - was unsure when he first signed as im a big fan of fred but he looks brilliant. Superb defensively, full of energy and he's got a great cross on him. Think he will provide loads of attacking threat on the right, something we lacked last year.

Barkley - too early to comment but so pleased. Dynamic, box to box, scores, tackles. Could be a superb addition, gutted that there seems to be no option to buy.

Traore - unpopular opinion but i think he looks wasteful with the ball and a poor first touch. Will go missing lots i fear. Not an enormous upgrade on trez or AEG. Hope i'm wrong.

Watkins - love his running, movement and link up play. I think a lot of goals will happen because of his involvement, im just not convinced he is a natural finisher and he'll find it tough to score goals. Again, hope im wrong.

If we get 4 out 5 right this window then that's huge. The club will progress and will have another go at it next summer. 

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Percy is rubbish. Couldn't even break Barkley and one of last ins he said about us was preparing bid for King before we signed Watkins and all his trained gibbons tweet "Percy at the back post" to anything he tweets

He’s working on guesswork as much as anyone. This isn’t the Xia era where everything got leaked to him. Percy got the Watkins stuff wrong don’t forget. 

Think we have problem getting players sold or loaned out because of the financial problems Covid-19 gives the Championship teams. I think we've done good considering we can't sell or loan out some of our players.

• Like 1

i just want someone to replace Trez in the first 11 now, whether that be Traore or someone else.....i dont rly care.......

i would say after that, our next weakest starting position would be LB.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Klopp approves. 

here is the bit: (timestamped)

funny he says Traore is a "top top" signing.....cus Deano seems to think Trez is the better option at the moment....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

funny he says Traore is a "top top" signing.....cus Deano seems to think Trez is the better option at the moment....

Troare needs time though mate, and Trez works his bollox off. Don't think it's as straightforward as that.

You surely can't be insinuating Deano would spend 17 mill on Traore only to have him as backup if he thought he was ready?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

When did Dean say that?