Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, hippo said:

Benhrama is surely  get able ?

Depends what other clubs are bidding. I think there might be a lot of interest right now, and there's little chance he's gonna stay with Brentford now, unless they win the PO.

We absolutely must get at least one good wide forward. At least one top notch centre forward. And at least one highly energetic, good on the ball box to box midfielder. I don’t know who, and I have no idea what the market prices are, but they have to be a lot better than what we have at the moment.

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 2

Thinking back to summer 2013. We looked dead and buried by the start of March and then went on a really good run playing decent attacking football. Had a spine of Guzan-Vlaar-Delph and front 3 of Weimann-Benteke-Gabby which is a much better front 3 than what we have now.

That summer we signed Okore, Luna, Bacuna, Helenius, Tonev and Kozak.

Please please please let's not make the same mistake again. It's easy to forget in the euphoria we didn't come close to getting 40 points. Next season is going to be another massive slog unless we sign well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Josh king and Jefferson Lerma id try pillage from Bournemouth.

We can do much, much better than both of them. King is very injury prone, doesn't score many and 28 now.

Lerma is poor.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Now.... now things are going to get interesting.

This summer has to be about quality not quantity. For me Callum Wilson would be right near the top of the shopping list, exactly the sort of player we should be looking at in my opinion.

• Like 2